Chapter 2

Julie's POV:

-At The Mall-

I strolled into the mall to find Jaden, Kate and Darcy sitting at a table in the food court. I walked over to the table and took the seat next to Jaden.

"Did your hear?!" Darcy and Kate scream at the same time.

"Well duh!" Jaden says sarcastically sticking her tongue out at them. I laughed at Jaden.

"So what store are we going to start at?" I ask, standing up. They all stood up after me and walk towards the clothing section of the mall. We decided on Hollister and walked into the store. As we walked in someone bumped into Jaden. He had on a dark purple hoodie and it was pulled over his dark hair.

"Sorry love didn't mean to hit you," the guy said turning back and lifting his hand apologetically.

"It's ok," she replies not giving him another look. The boy looked familiar but I couldn't place him. I decided not to think about it and just hang with my friends.

We searched through the clearance racks hoping to find something good. We spent about an hour digging through racks and trying things on. In the end I left with a cream colored sweater that fell off my shoulders a little, and it was shorter in the front and longer in the back.

After Hollister we realized it was eight, and the mall closed at nine so we decided to leave.

-At Julie's house-

"How was the mall?" My mum greeted me from the family room. My two little brothers, who are both four, ran up to me and hugged my legs.

"It was fine," I say.

"Did you buy anything?" She says walking over to gather up my brothers. I handed her the bag and walked to my room.

In my room and then into my bathroom. I opened my drawer, revealing all my hair, makeup, and face products. I took my tooth brush and squirted my mint toothpaste onto it. When I was done brushing my teeth, I took my braid out and brushed through my hair to get the knots out, and removed my makeup from the day.

I then walked into my bedroom again and undressed. I got my favorite pink pajamas out and out them on. As I climbed into my bed I turned my tv on and flipped through the channels. Finding nothing to my liking, I turned the tv and got comfortable in bed.

I sat awake and thought about the boy that had bumped into Jaden. I knew I had seen him somewhere but I just don't know where. Telling myself to forgot it again, I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.