Chapter 3

*Julie's POV*

"Coffee?.....Sure, what time?.....3:00 sounds great....alright! See you then babe! Bye Jaden!"

I throw on dark jeggings, a black cardigan and throw on my favorite pair of shoes, black combat boots, I think the outfit is a little bland so I throw on a colorful infinity scarf.

I leave my hair in it's loose curls and put on my normal makeup, neutral eyeshadow, light black eyeliner and some mascara and I throw in a light maroon on my lower lash line.

I garb my phone, keys and purse and walk out the door, of to my car. I drive over to Jaden's house and knock on her door.

"Hey! Ready to go?" She says as she walks out the door, I nod my head in response and we turn around and start to walk on the sidewalk. Her house is pretty close to Starbucks, so we just walk.

We start talking about some random thing as we walk into a group of boys in hoods. Jaden looks up and says, "Watc- Wait, I ran into you at Holister yesterday." The guy just nods and the rest stay silent, Jaden gets inpatient and says, "Can you guys take off your hoods and apologize?"

The guys look around and each other and slowly take off their hoods, the guy Jaden ran into yesterday was Louis Tomlinson. Oh shit. Jaden's eyes widen and she says, "O-Oh, oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to."

They guys chuckle, then Liam says, "No, don't apologize babe. We're sorry for running into you." I just stare in awe at the five boys in front of me, then I notice Louis Tomlinson staring at me, I find myself saying, "Look, I know I'm not the prettiest or the skinniest girl in the world but you don't need to stare at me," Louis shakes his head frantically and says shyly, "N-No I wasn't meaning to s-stare, you're just the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

I look away from Louis' eyes and look over at Jaden, who's getting hugs and pictures with the boys, I decide to join her and we took an individual picture with each of the boys, I stayed away from Louis, and then we took a group picture. Then Jaden disappeared, I look around then I see her talking to Louis with her phone out and Louis typing something on his phone, she walks over to me and says, "Best day ever!" I laugh and then we said our goodbyes to the boys an walked to Starbucks.

*Louis' POV*

We ran into these girls on the sidewalk and I recognized one from Holister the other day then the other one, I've never seen her before. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. The one girl told us to take down our hoods so we did and the girl I've seen before eyes went wide, the other girl looked like she was frightened.

Then when she said that to me, my heart stopped, she's perfect in my eyes and then I said, "N-No, I wasn't meaning to s-stare, you're just the prettiest girl I've ever seen." Then she looked away then ignored me. Oh great, what have I done. I asked her friend for her number and I can't stop staring at it, I don't know what to do. Text, call? I quickly text and send:

"Hey, it's Louis. x"

Oh shit.