Ignore him Y/n

After you heard the door closed shut Bakugou started to thrust harder and deeper. You were biting your hand to not moan too loud. You could tell his thrust was getting sloppy. it seemed like he was close to coming. "I'm coming!" Bakugou said while pushing you in closer to him. You came and the liquid went into the shower floor and he pulled out just in time and came on your stomach "I'm tired Bakugou" you said in a tired tone. "Let's wash up and go to bed" You nodded your head and started to wash your hair and body. Bakugou did the same, When you guys were done you put a towel on and Bkaugou put one around his waist and you walked out and put on a sports bra and Sweatpants. Bakugou put his boxers on and just put sweatpants on. You walked downstairs and saw the food on the counter your parents sounded like they were having a fun time. "Great," you said and grabbed the food and walked upstairs and saw Bakugou on the bed sleeping so you put the food on the coffee table. You didn't want to eat since you didn't want to get fatter. You heard a moan and slammed the door shut. You started cleaning your room a little bit then you heard a thud "shit" you ran downstairs and saw your parents fighting "So they weren't having fun?" You ran downstairs and heard what they were yelling and throwing things at each other "FUCKING CHEATER!" Your mother said and Your father said "GO BACK TO THAT MAN YOU SLUT" You stepped in the fight and shouted "STFU BOTH OF YOU" "OH SHUT UP YOUR LIFE WOULD BE 100% MORE EASIER IF YOU WERE SKINNY!" Your father said, "NO MY LIFE WOULD BE 100% MORE EASIER IF YOU WEREN'T IN IT!" The room went silent. Then your dad threw a vase at your body and your face. It hit you in your eye and you threw a chair at him and you went to hit him until your mother was holding you back "LET ME GET AT THAT FUCKER!" About a half an hour later

You finally stopped trying to get loose from your mother's grip and it seemed like Bakugou slept through all of that. Then you said "Let me go I'm going upstairs" She let you go and you walked up the stairs and opened the door and saw Bakugou still sleeping. The second you walked into the room you fainted due to blood loss

~an Hour later~

Bakugou woke up and looked around for you and thought you were out getting food. He got up and walked to the door and he felt something wet that he stepped on. He looked down and saw your bloody body with a lot of blood around you. It didn't look like you were breathing. "Y/N!" he went straight to you and put his head at your heart and your heart was barely beating and you weren't breathing. He ran to his phone and called the cops telling them that you were on the edge of death. They came right away and took you away. Your parents weren't at the house. When you guys got to the Hospital they took you on the bed and they were yelling "WE'RE LOSING HER!" It felt like hours went back all Bakugou saw was more and more doctors going into your room. It seemed like it was a nightmare to Bakugou. He was praying to God that you don't leave him. He still wanted to have kids get married and even see our kids have their very own kids. He still had a lot more stuff to do with you, Bakugou's whole world would crash if you were gone. About two hours later all of the doctors left the room and they had blood all over their hands and shirt. A doctor went to Bakugouand he stood up "Bad news or Good news?" "Good" "She's with us and we ran some tests on her and we found out that she hasn't been eating and she almost has the worst case of Depression" "What's the worst case of depression?" Bakugou asked the doctor then he looked beyond the doctor and saw you being taken out of the room. "Suicide-" "Where is she going?" "Were moving her to another room so we can test her more" "I'm taking her home now" "sir you can't-" "I know why you want her here" The doctor had a confused face "You guys want to know about her quirks and why she has more than 10 quirks" The doctor was silent then Bakugou went to you and saw you sleeping on the bed and he picked you up and left the hospital with you in his arms. (You had your clothes on and not the hospital gown) Bakugou brought you and him to his house and his parents weren't home yet. You walked up the stairs and went to place you on the bed when he saw you crying in her sleep "Why would you want to take your own life Teddy bear?" He said under his voice and placed you on the bed and put the covers on you and went to the bathroom. When he got out you were gone he went to look all around to look for you and went downstairs to find you looking in the refrigerator, It seemed like you scratched your back a lot he was looking at you from a mirror reflection then he saw you were bleeding from stitches but it seemed like it stopped quickly "Stop it Luis'' Bakugou heard you say then a guy figure showed up he had tanned skin and he had curly short hair and he didn't look like he had any facial hair either. He was wearing a tank top and black sweatpants "Sorry Master but my orders from your mom are to make sure you don't hurt yourself anymore and to make sure no one else is hurting you." "Then why didn't you help me when I had a vase thrown at my body and face?" "Your parents told me not to interfere with them and what they do to you" "Go away for half an hour please" he bowed and nodded his head and disappeared and Bakugou went upstairs and got his clothes on and saw you cleaning the floor. "Good afternoon Bunny~" You looked up and saw Bakugou smiling and looked back down "Good Afternoon Bakugou" "Bakugou? Who's that?" He said while kneeling and lifting his face "That's your name dummy" "nope you know my name" "No one" "No one?" "Your name is No one" "Wow bunny" You stood up and walked away from Bakugou and went to the house phone and dialed numbers to call someone "Hello Luis, you can come back now-" He appeared right in front of you and he bowed and stated "Good afternoon master" "Good afternoon Luis" You walked passed Bakugou and Luis followed you "Bakugou are we together or-" "Yeah we're together" "mhm" then you and Luis went upstairs and he was wondering why but he didn't want to eavesdrop on you. He saw Luis come back down with no shirt and Bakugou asked "Where is your shirt" "Y/n took it from me" "why?" "go look upstairs" Bakugou walked up the stairs and saw you stitching something into his shirt "whatcha doing?" "bored so I'm gonna mess with Luis's shirt" "nice, tomorrow is Monday" "You should go home so you can get new clothes on and not wear my Dad's clothes" "Fine but I'm picking you up tomorrow" "okay" Bakugou walked up to Y/n and kissed her forehead "Good Night Baby" "Good night my Cuddle Muffin" Then he smiled and walked out of the room and walked out of the house and walked to his house. Y/n was ready to go to sleep so she took a shower brushed her teeth and gave Luis's shirt to him and Luis also went back home.