CHAPTER FIFTEEN: "this love is difficult, but it's real"

♬ Baby, you don't know what it's likeTo love somebody ♬

To love somebody ♬

- "To Love Somebody," Bee Gees

"I'm really sorry, Vivianne. I don't think I could go with you today," Jeongguk said the moment they went out of the matinee. Taehyung, Jimin, and others were left inside so they could talk further about Taehyung leaving the acting crew. Vivianne sighed deeply but then she smiled at Jeongguk.

"It's okay! I understand you. Of course, that's how friends should work. Taehyung need you to be with him since something bad happened to him. You need to comfort him and listen to his ranting. Someday, I'll be doing that to you and you'll do the same. I'm still not giving up on pursuing you to be my friend! Let's meet each other, okay?" Vivianne said sweetly to him.

She carried her bag near her head to probably look for something. When she finally found it, she extended her hand so it would reach Jeongguk. "That's our home's telephone number and address. Contact me or write letters if you are free. I am always available. Let's see each other again, alright?" Vivianne said.

Jeongguk smiled at her. "Of course! Don't w-worry! I'm t-treating you as one of my friends now," he said. Why is he stuttering so much infront a woman? Vivianne's eyes started sparkling like stars had birthed on them. She wore a mile wide smile and unconsciously hugged Jeongguk.

"Really? I'm so glad I have someone I could call my friend now!" She was genuinely joyous over Jeongguk's statement. Honestly, she's so pure that Jeongguk feels he's melting because of her. The hug seemed like it lasted forever when Vivianne pulled from it.

"Thank you, Jeongguk. But I have to go now. I'll see you around! Go and take care of Monsieur Taehyung," she said and waves her hand at Jeongguk before hurriedly running away. Jeongguk can't help to smile at her as he watched her disappear in the roads of France.

"Hey," Taehyung whispered the moment he saw Jeongguk outside. He even stared at the direction where Jeongguk was staring. When the younger faced him, his eyes shifted from light to worried. "Where are you looking at?"