Chapter 34

Nayeon hurriedly ran up the stairs. She puffed out a breath of relief when she saw Jihyo and Chiho making dinner. Min-jun was watching television. Their movements were relaxed and calm, suggesting that everything was okay. Mina was okay.

"Where's she?" Nayeon kicked off her boots and hung her jacket on the stand.

Min-Jun pointed at Nayeon's room. "Taking a shower." He sat down on the couch and added in a concerned voice. "She's still pretty shaken up."

Before Nayeon could answer him, she heard a loud scream coming from her room. She scrambled towards the source of the noise. Without thinking, she hit the door with her arm using all her strength. The latch flew off the hinges, allowing her to enter the bathroom.

Mina was staring at the window with wide, terrified eyes.

Nayeon sagged against the door, putting a hand to her chest to try and calm her racing heart.

"I saw something there."

Nayeon moved away from the door, approaching the window cautiously. She pushed it open. A tree branch moved and rattled against the window.

"It's just the tree." She shut the window, her observant eyes scanning the neighbourhood carefully.

She stepped into the shower cubicle, taking the younger girl into her arms. The running water drenched her clothes. She didn't care. Mina needed her. Wet clothes be damned. "Don't be scared. I've got you." She pressed her lips to Mina's temple.

Mina sighed in her ear. "I'm not scared." She nudged her cheeks in the nape of Nayeon's neck as the hot water soaked them both. "Not since you got here."

Nayeon let herself be pulled forward as Mina leaned back against the glass. "I missed you Nayeon-chan." She slipped her hands under Nayeon's shirt, nails scratching the skin on her back leaving a wake of goosebumps on the older girl's skin.

Nayeon tried with every fibre of her being to not react physically. The water glistening down Mina's naked body, her soft breasts brushing against the fabric of her shirt, her warm and wet lips on her ears moving a little further to kiss and bite her earlobe  were making it increasingly difficult.

She knew Mina needed warmth and comfort. But remembering that was proving to be a struggle as their lips met in a  open-mouthed and hungry kiss. Nayeon felt intoxicated by the familiar scent of flowers and forest dew and her eyes shut, head foggy with desire.

She scooted close, pressing herself to Mina's front, hooking a hand under her knee to drag her leg upwards, wrapping it around her thighs.

When a hand tried to sneak into her jeans, she stopped it and promptly lifted both of Mina's arms to pin it above her head.

Mina tilted her head back as Nayeon peppered kisses down her neck. Sucked a pulse point into her mouth. Her hips thrusted looking for contact. Her eyes squeezed shut.

The warm water from the nozzles cascaded down upon her body, only serving to fuel the unadulterated lustful fire raging on her skin. She sucked in a deep breath, and whimpered, "Please."

"Tell me what you need Mina." Nayeon licked her way down her collarbone to the underside of her breast.

"I," Mina felt her cheeks heat up. A thigh slipped in between her legs. She thrusted her throbbing centre against it. "I need your mouth on my boobs." She whispered, her voice barely audible over the swoosh of the shower.

"Fuck." Nayeon muttered, her entire body thrumming with pure want and need at her words.

She trailed kisses across the swell of Mina's breast. Mina swallowed hard, a strangled moan leaving her lips as Nayeon moved at a torturously slow pace towards where she needed her mouth the most.

Full lips enveloped her stiff nipple. Her hands broke free from Nayeon's grasp, and reached down to twist her fingers into her silky hair. She couldn't bring herself to feel any shame as she pushed her chest fully into a hungry mouth.

Her skin flushed with exertion as her slick heat rubbed against a denim covered thigh. She tugged on Nayeon's short hair, and bit back a moan when she switched attention to her other nipple. She arched her back with a gasp as her whole breast was sucked into a hot mouth. Her body came alive like a live wire. She nestled the older girl's head and pushed her breast into her, biting her lips so badly she was positive it was bleeding.

Her hips bucked needing contact. Needing Nayeon inside her. Untangling her hand from her hair, she grabbed onto Nayeon's wrist, guiding her to her pulsating core.

Two long fingers slid into her, teasing and starting a pace that made it pure torture to hold back the moans. Her hips moved back and forth to meet the rhythm of the digits sliding in and out of her. Her hands scratched the scalp of Nayeon's head, reveling in the feeling of her mouth sucking her breast, an expert tongue swirling around her nipple, licking and sending her closer and closer to the edge.

Her breath hitched and heart beat wildly as another finger entered her sex. The water from the shower streamed down upon her face, down her body flushed with arousal. Her skin tingled. She hissed in pleasure. It was almost too much but still not enough.

She pulled Nayeon closer with her leg and every time her long fingers moved inside of her, the heel of her feet dug into Nayeon's strong thighs, increasing the sensation.

She soon found a rhythm, one of her hand holding Nayeon's mouth to her chest which sucked, licked, and teased her aching nipples, and the other one on her back, her fingernails digging into the skin between Nayeon's shoulder blades as she thrusted in time with the ins and outs of the fingers gyrating inside her.

Her breath came out in pants. Her hips picked up pace. Her chest felt compressed as her lower stomach coiled. Her entire body shuddered, her legs clenched and she came with a moan that was swallowed by Nayeon's lips.

She shook as she held on to the older girl's shoulders. She basked in the bliss of the water soothing her racing heart, as the rush of hormones travelled through her body and heart shaped lips moved against hers in a soft and tender kiss.

"I love you." Mina breathed between kisses.

Nayeon responded by lifting Mina up against the glass, wrapping both her legs around her waist, stealing her breath in a bruising kiss.