Cameron Dallas

Today was the day. You were finally going to tell Cameron that you were pregnant. You had known for about a week now. You were trying to find the write way to tell him. You and Cameron had talked about having kids before. You both agreed that you want kids, but you both wanted to wait a few years. But, as you can see, that isn't the case here. 

You had went out to the store earlier in the day to get a few things you would need. You got a clear pacifier. An you got a cake that said congregations on the top. You figured that you would put the pacifier at the bottom of the cake. 

You had everything set up, now all you had to do was wait on Cameron to get home from shooting his movie. You had your hair down in its natural wave, you were wearing a tight cami anda pair of Camerons sweat pants. They were a little baggy but you loved to wear his clothes, and he loved it when you would wear them.

You grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge before sitting down at the island. You had the cake hidden. You decided that you would give it to Cameron after you guys ate the pizza you had ordered. 

-

You and Cameron had just finished eating the pizza. "Don't get me wrong babe, I love pizza, but why did you order it?" Cameron asked, truly confused. You hardly ever ate pizza. Ofcouse you love it. But you never ate it because you needed to keep your figure. You smiled over at Cameron. "I have some news."  "What is it?" Instead of answering you walked over to the counter and reached behind the coffee pot were you put the cake. You pulled it out and turned around to face Cameron. "Close your eyes." He did as you said without any hesitation. 

You slowly walked over and put the cake in front of him. To say you were nervous was an understatement. Your stomach was a zoo right now. You took a deep breath before telling Cameron to open his eyes. When he opened them he just stared at the cake for a minute. He would loko up at you, then back at the cake, then to your stomach. He did this for what seemed like forever. 

Suddenly he stood up and walked over to you. You looked at the ground. Not wanting to see his face. Cameron placed one hand on your check and the other on your stomach. He pulled your chin up to make you look at him. When you did your eyes were meet with his glossy ones. "You're- you're pregnant?" He chocked out. 

You nodded your head. Afraid that if you opened your mouth you would end up crying. Cameron picked you up and spun you around. Placing kisses all over your face. When he sat you down you looked up at him. "You're not mad?" He looked at you in shock. "Mad? Baby I could never be mad. I love you so much. An I'll love our little baby just as much." He smiled looking down at your stomach. 

He dropped to his knees and lifted up your cami, showing your stomach. He put his hands on your sides and placed light kissed on your stomach.

-

You had your baby girl four months ago. To say she was spoiled was a complete understatement. Ofcouse Cameron spoiled her. But so did the rest of the boys. She had them all wrapped around her little finger. 

You walked into her nursery and seen Cameron holding her in the rocking chair. He was talking to her. This was something he did all the time. You leaned up against the doorway. Watching them with love in your eyes. "Daddy loves you so much baby girl, I'm never going to let anything happen to my baby. There's nothing you could ever do to change that. You're always going to be daddy's little girl." You felt your eyes swell up with tears. Cameron was a great dad. 

You walk further into her room and caught Camerons attention. "Why don't you come to bed baby." You whispered to him. Not wanting to wake up your daughter. Cameron looked down at her before standing up and placing her in her crib. He leaned over the side of it and placed a light kiss on her fort head. "I love you baby girl." He whispered to her. 

Five years later Cameron was still the same way with her. She was his pride and joy. They did everything together. He cried even more then she did on her first day of school. He was at every school play and every soccer game. He never missed one. 

-

Ten years later. Your little baby wasn't so little anymore. She was fifteen now. She was, as she would put it. A "grown up." She had her first boyfriend. Cameron was against it at first. But all she had to do was bat her eyelash's and he aloud it. He didn't really like the fact that his baby girl was growing up, but he was letting her, he wasn't trying to hold her back. He had her back no matter what. She could come home and say she killed someone. An Cameron would be the first one to help hide the body. He loved her more then life its self.