1

Im about to leave everything I know behind. I'm not just moving to another state. I'm moving planets. That's sorta a big deal. And it's all because of one stupid test.

I'm an alien. Hold on, don't freak out. We live, look and act just like humans. The thing that's different about us is our intellect and bodies. Instead of only using 10% of our brain like you humans we use 50%. We have 2 hearts inside of one, so we die twice.

On my home planet, Jux, every year when your 18 years old, aliens have to take a test on everything we have learned in our lives. You have a written test on everything you learned in school, a physical test where you have to jump and run, and a social test where they test your social skills.

After you take those tests they add up all your scores and the three aliens with the highest scores have to go inspect another planet. We do this every year because if our planet ever explodes we need to have a place to go, so we research where we would live the best.

Back to me now. For the academic test I aced it because I have a photographic memory, so it was a breeze. I cruised my way through the physical test by beating all my opponents. But the last one, the social test, was a challenge. I was always very shy and would rather eat than talk to people.

But I struggled through it and passed and now I'm here, about to get in a spaceship going who knows where. I can't believe I have to just say goodbye to everyone for a year! This won't be easy.

One of the reasons it won't be easy is the people going with me. The first was a boy named Kyle and he was a jerk with strong muscles and great social skills. How he passed the academic portion, I don't even know. He's just some stupid meathead with the brain of a goldfish.

The other was a girl named Veronica. She was very pretty and well liked by the general public, but beware if you got on her bad side, her full bitch side was unleashed on you. She would tell her daddy moneybags (the mayor of our small town) and then he would kill your whole family. Ya, so I try to avoid her at all cost.

Then there's me. Socially awkward, but I was very smart. Then again they don't give a shit. All they care about is whose on the cover of Playboy and the latest gossip of the town. I mean how was I going to survive a year with these two idiots.

I say goodbye to my parents and my brother who are crying into each other's shoulders. My family is complicated. My real mom walked out on me and I never heard back from her until a detective called us saying she overdosed. My dad then decided to date again and found Ronda. Ronda is a stuck up hoe. The only good thing I got from Ronda was Jake. Jake is my little brother. We've always been really close.

Then I hug my best friend, Genevieve and we both sob. She was one of the prettiest aliens I know. She could get any guy she wanted, but she never thought so. As you remember I'm socially awkward, so she was my one and only friend and I am so glad I met her.

But then I see my boyfriend, Lucas. Lucas was a tall, handsome alien with curly, brown hair. We had been dating for 3 years.

The last three years have been the best years of my life. Lucas has taken me away from my hectic life at home and brought me to a new place. I know I should love him, but I don't know. I don't really feel love but I love him as a friend. I haven't had the heart to tell him.

I've never seen him so upset. I have him one last kiss and walked onto the spaceship. I swear I literally just stepped into the doors of hell.

yo this is my first story. sorry if u hated it. anyway i want you to know i love all of my lil kittens who read this story and tacos:) - 3mtex