Credit/Advisory/Sneak Peek

Cover by: @AmberKorpse

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN!!! This is due to the Wattpad site's guidelines. I myself do not give a shit. The warnings are really only in my stories so I don't need to put "Sexual Content Advisory" above my chapters.

Sneak Peek:

"Oh, what's the harm in trying?" I ask myself, shrugging and tying up my blonde waves.

The headset is large, clunky, and black. Nervously, I open the disc compartment on my computer and give the case an uneasy glance. For starters, the case itself is intimidating. It's sleek, black, and covered nearly entirely in nudity and all sorts of violence. My stomach churns, disgust pricking at me in every aspect.

Why the hell did I fucking volunteer for this scope?!

"Shonie, you can handle this," I brace myself, opening the revolting case.

The disc is unbelievably worse, coated in vulgar images that not even Satan would dream to paint.

Don't vomit! Don't do anything! Just play a level and write the article!!

Frowning, I slide the disc into the slot and nudge it shut. As the welcome screen roars to life and lights up my monitor, depictions of humanly impossible acts decorating the baby blue background.

"Are you ready?" says an automated voice, way too monotone and artificially feminine.

"No, but I'll start anyway," I sigh.

"Pick a character," the voice I name Wanda tells me.

"Sure thing, Wanda."

I try to make my character look like me, but sexier. She's taller than I am and her hair is red, not my shimmering blonde color.

"Name your character," Wanda instructs.

"You need to say please more often," I grumble and type in my name.

"Welcome: Shontelle Samara Horowitz."

"Thank you, Wanda."

"Pick an experience."

"Okay..." I randomly tap on one.

"Downloading options," Wanda briefs me.

"FUCK! I clicked on the sex one! GO BACK! GO BACK! GO BACK!"

"Pick a mate," Wanda says more flirtatious now.

I've skipped sexting and jumped right into cybering.

"Oh, he's cute."

"Edit mate."

"Why would I edit him?! He's fucking perfect!"

"Name mate."

"Shit...."