•Chapter 4•

A/N: Okay so, I know I said that I would write about me and my experience with this guy but it's to the point where it bothers me just to even think about him and I just don't really feel comfortable writing about our story. So I guess I'm only gonna write some of the stuff that I feel comfortable writing and and I can tie that into the story idea I just thought of which is basically the same thing as my story but I'm leaving out a few of the events.

Anywayyyyssss....

"Hey Hayes...?"

"Hey..."

"What's wrong? You're acting like something's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. Let's just forget about it okay?"

"uhm, okay?"

"So, how was your day?"

"Fine, I guess? How was yours?"

"Well, to be honest, my day was complete shit. You know what I'm talking about?"

"I mean if I had just broken up with my girlfriend or bofriend in my case, I guess I would be a little upset."

"But that's the thing. I'm not upset, which is making me upset. You know, I really thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with this girl. I thought she loved me and I thought I loved her back. I wasted my time on her basically. I dont know. It just upset me. I thought I knew her better and she went and changed on me. She started hanging out with these different people, different music, different everything. She started dressing like everyone else and I liked the old way she dressed because it was...different. She was different and I fell in love with that different side. I fell in love with a different girl. Different from everyone else but now? She's just one of the girly drones that only cares about her nails and her hair and what everyone else thinks about her. She started talking to all of these other guys that I absolutely hate and she knows that. You think you knwo someone then you find out they're the complete opposite of what you thought and to be honest, it sucks. It not only sucks, it sucks ass."

"Well, this is my stop." I said realizing he talked the whole time I was on the bus.

"oh sorry." he said moving so I could get out

"Uhm, can I text you later?" he said looking down

"uh, yeah."

"I'll get your number from Jane. We're close and you guys are good friends."

"okay, well I guess I'll see you later."

"Bye."

I got home and not even 10 minutes later I had gotten a text from an Unknown number.

Unknown:

Hey. It's Hayes. Can you talk?

To Hayes:

Yeah. I guess.

It showed that he read my message as soon as I sent it and I laughed knowing that he was waiting for me to reply. I got a call from him 20 seconds later.

"Well hello Hayes. Long time no see."

"Back to ya Madi." he said letting out a little laugh. Aw

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Hey are you going to the game later?"

"Wasn't planning on it. Why? Are you?"

"Well, yeah. I told Reed I would come support him."

"I guess I'll go. Considering I'm good friends with Reed too."

"Well, you aren't cool anough to have a nickname with him like I do."

"True, true. Well, can we talk at the game then?"

"Uh, yeah I guess."

"Well, I'll see you later Madi."

"Same Hayes."

We hung up and I got my diary.

Dear Pepper,

So I know how I told you I would most likely tell you about Hayes more today. Well, boy do I have a story for you...So today Hayes started talking to me. Actually he started flirting with me. I know what you're thinking. I guy like him must have a girlfriend though, right? Welllll, had. He had a girlfriend, until he broke up with her at lunch. Then, he got all upset and strated talking to me and asked me for my number and texted me and called me. Like omg I'm so excited right now. And, tonight he's going to the football game because he wanted to talk more. I can't believe all of this happened. Going to school today I thought we were just gonna exchange those awkward glances at each other. I never expected all of this. Well, the game is in an hour so I guess I shoudl start getting ready. After all you know who's gonna be there. Anyways ttyl,
Madi xoxo

I hid my diary and went to get ready. I threw on one of Reed's blue t-shirts with the sleeves cut off (a muscle tank) and had black words with our school name and mascot written across it. Then threw on some white high waisted shorts and white converse and threw my hair up in a ponytail throwing a blue bandana on and walking over to my vanity.

I put on my make up. Concealer, powder, a touch of blush, fixed my eyebrows, did a light natural brown smokey eye, added some eyeliner and lined my waterline while I was at it, applied some mascara, and added blue lines of paint under my eyes like football players do. I looked good to be honest.

Some of my friends picked me up and we went to the school. When we got there the place was packed. We went down to the extra seating that not many people knew about, it was kind of an only us kids kinda thing and hung out down there. The game was about tto start. I hadn't seen Hayes yet. Reed came over to say hi before the game and I gave him a good luck kiss on the cheek.

That's when a few older guys in a higher grade came over and started talking to me. They were sweet and I was surrised when they asked for my number. We sat and talked for a few more minutes and after a while I realized the game was almost over and Hayes still wasn't there. Soon, the game ended and the guys asked if they couold come over. I said yeah and all three of us walked home to my house.

We walked into my house and one of the guys...

A/N: omg wtf happened?!?!?! hahaha sorry duckies but, you'll have to wait and find out! Thanks for reading! xoxo