•chapter 5•

We walked into my house and one of the guys...

shut the door and came and sat down next to me and the 2 other guys on the floor in a little circle we had made.

We were all sitting and talking when one of the guys named Huck said

"Uhm, are you home alone?"

"Uhhh, yeah why?"

"Well, a door up there just opened and shut."

I looked over to where he pointed and it was the door to my room.

"Uhm, that's kinda my room? I'm really scared now."

"It's fine we're with you. Come on, we'll go see who it is." Said Zach. Another one of the guys.

We started to walk up the stairs and Ryan, the third guy told me to hide in another room until they found out who it was. I went and sat in my bathroom with the door locked, you never know.

A second later I heard screaming and a familiar voice. Hayes' voice?

I ran out of the bathroom to find Hayes laying on the floor and Huck on top of him.

"Stop! I know him! He's a friend! Get off!"

Huck immediately got off of him and I could see the blood on his face.

"Oh my god! Hayes are you okay?!"

"Haha I'm fine babe. Hey is the game over? I was on my way and I saw your lights on" he was slurring his words

"Hayes are you drunk?"

"Nooooooo." He said giggling

"Okay yeah you are lets go. Sit down on my bed."

He tried to get up but fell on his face so I had to pick him up and lay him down on my bed.

"Stay in here okay? I'm gonna walk them out. I'll be right back."

"Are we gonna do the dirty when you get back??"

I chose to ignore that. I walked the three guys downstairs and kissed them all on the cheek before leaving.

"Sorry for beating the shit out of your friend." Huck said

"It's fine. He probably didn't even feel it."

"Haha okay. Well, I'll see you around? Text me if you ever wanna hang. I'll talk to you later I guess."

"Okay. Bye."

I shut the door and ran up to Hayes who was sitting in my room...shirtless?

"Back so soon babe?"

"Hayes, stop."

I looked at his chest and saw his surprisingly really good abs.

"Like what ya see?" He says smirking

"Kinda...shit. Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yeah. It's okay babe. I like what I see too. The only thing that would make it better is if you were naked."

"Hayes...you need to stop. You're drunk."

"But I like the things I do when I'm drunk more than the things I do when I'm sober."

"Hayes I don't think-"

"Wanna see?"

"What?"

"Wanna see the things I do when I'm drunk?" He said standing up and walking over to me grabbing my hands and pulling me towards my bed

"Hayes. I don't think you should be-"

"Shhhh. Stop. Don't fight it."

"What the fuck? Don't fight it?" I said giggling

Hayes sat down on my bed and pulled me down with him. He was laying on his side propped up on one elbow, me doing the same. Hayes took his other free hand and placed it on my cheek stroking my cheek and outlining my jaw line.

He kept scooting closer to me until there was barely any space between us. Then, he took his hand and pulled my face to his connecting our lips. Hayes' lips were so soft and tasted slightly like mint.

I don't know what it was but there was a connection between us that I just can't describe. It wasn't sparks because sparks is just kind of a fairy tail thing. This was real. This was happening. This was lust. Pure lust. It was two people that love each other? No it's impossible to fall in love this quickly...right? This was different. This was two people who have a thing for each other showing each other how much they care for each other.

Our lips moved in sync for a while until I finally pulled away.

"Hayes, you're drunk. You don't know what you're doing. I'm taking advantage of you."

"No you're not babe. I know what I'm doing. I haven't been drunk for a while now."

"So you know what you're doing?"

"Yes. I knew what I was doing when I broke into your house, when I closed the door to make them come in here, when I pulled you to your bed, all of it."

"That's cute except for the breaking into my house part."

"Yeah, sorry about that. But, you were with those guys and I figured that would be the only way to get them to leave. If I acted drunk."

"You suck ass."

"Yeah...i know."