GastorBlastor

ShadedownGunn here is the OC)

GastorBlastor was created by BlackArbiter(me)
(Also on her blaster and Darkness Sans)

Life and Self:
This is a very powerful san that is well known in the multiverse as a very powerful glitch and haker. She is one of very few who understand the many multiverses and the Sandra there. She is the last to have ever discovered past the firewall and discovered the other god sans, such as Darkness Sans who seemed to show some kinda interest in her.

Traveling and Companions:
She is known to also travel around with a massive dragon-like skeleton blaster that seems very protective. She also carries a book as well, as it allows her to catalog every multiverse she goes to, such as GlitchTale and CrossTale. They both have every monster and creature that lives there and are all the more powerful compared to the ones who oppose not a threat.

Encounters:
Surprisingly though she has had no encounter with Error or Ink sans and has managed to remain under the radar until recently when she saved Nightmare Sans's life from Dream for a owe to Darkness. She though does not know that he is in affiliations with him to kill all other multiverses to only leave the pure ones alive.

Her Personality:
GastorBlastor is actually without a soul. She can't feel like ink sans, but the difference is she can't use anything to feel. She can't even feel pain either which makes her even harder to kill, thus rendering her opponents weaker as they will feel every hit she would have felt. This also makes it hard to understand when Darkness is trying to show compassion, as she does not feel anything for him but avoids it.

Living and Items:
She does have a home, but she mainly keeps all her belongings in her dragon blaster for saver protection. She only has two things that have any meaning to her, which are her first letter from Darkness and a jar of her broken soul.

Attacks:
She can make bones and blasters, but her main is eternal fragments which result in her glitching an area or AU out of existence. It's dangerous which puts her on a meter of 100%LV. This also allows her to do other abilities such as Digital Duplication and Multiverse Tectonic Needles.

Weakness:
She can't procreate, she can't feel any emotion, and she suffers from no sleep as she can't sleep from an incident in OuterTale. She also has a fractured skull which if shattered would reveal her abomination side. Her most dangerous and strongest side of her which can't be controlled without its fixed outer shell,