Chapter 9

Shanaya POV:

I sat up on my bed and looked at my phone. I sigh... It's just 4.45 am. What should I do?

After 5 minutes of staring on my phone's wallpaper which is a pic of me and my biological big brother, *sad smile*

I decided to do my morning routine.

I was in the middle of my singing while showering... When -

"BUNNY!! HYUNIE!!"

Oh, my goodness. She saw those again. I quickly finished my bath and went to her room.

Yunnie unnie: *hugging jaee* Shh.... Calm down. Its just a dream. Everything's gonna be fine.

Hae-won unnie and Ae-cha unnie were rubbing her back. I went towards them and I saw her sobbing so bad, it broke my heart to see her cry. She never cries. But whenever she gets these flashbacks, she can't control herself.

After 30 minutes, she got calmed down.

Jaee: I'm fine unnies. Thank you *smiles* we should get ready.

We all agreed and got ready.

After an hour~ (7am)

We are now practicing our dance, which sir told us to do.

Yong sir: *claps* Well done girls. Take break. Be ready by 8. Pdnim is going to see you perform today.

Us: Okay sir. We will do our best.

We went to the cafeteria and had our breakfast.

After 5 minutes~(8am)

Bang Pdnim: Hello girls! How are you all?

Us: Annyeong sir! *bows and smiles* we are good sir.

Bang Pdnim: Do you know why we are here?

Us: *nervously* no sir

Bang Pdnim: I and few seniors are going to see how you all perform and we are going to select 5 grils among you for the new girl group.

We were shocked and surprised as well. After sir told us the rules, we took out chits to know the performance series.

The series goes like this-

1. Hae-Won

2. Yun-Hee

3. Kyung-Mi

4. Min-Jee

5. Ae-Cha

6. Kyung-Hu

7. Seo-Yeon

8. Shanaya

9. Jungjaee

After we got our numbers, we heard the door open. We stood there as a statue for a minute, trying to register the people whom we never expected to meet soon.