Chapter 4

lunch time (shit gets real!!!)

its my favorite time of day, other than going home. so i can talk to my friends. i get my food, and go sit down. the girls sit down and so does zeke. the girls like him but christina "likes" him. i can tell by the ways she looks at him. then all of the sudden i hear kesha talking to her friends. " hey i think ashlynn over has a crush on my boyfriend" i'm getting mad. her friend says " ya i think she does too, did you know she sings and dances, lame, i wonder why she keeps doing it shes horrible at it" they just keep on going on. i see michael looking at me, and logan is with him, good thing cause i don't want to hurt him. so i just get up and walk over to her and she stands up. " hey little bitch, what's up" i just swing my fist and hit her right in the nose. ya im a girl so what i can fight. she tries to punch me but i push her on the ground and keep punching. i see her starting to bleed when the principal comes in and michael pulls me off of her and takes me to the office, ya thanks bro.

logan's p.o.v
what has got into ashlynn. she did that out of nowhere. ugh! maybe she's jealous? ill ask her later. but first i have to check if kesha is okay. and then ask her why ashlynn was so mad.

Ashlynn's p.o.v

michael helped me to the office, ugh! the principal expelled me and kesha, wow. since i threw the first punch i want be back for 3 months, long time! kesha got a broke nose, few bruises, and a black eye. and only 2 months, oh well i did good haha! so when i got home i was happy and mad at the same time. just when i thought things were okay. nope not at all. i went to my room and cried myself asleep... i wake up with my mom sitting on the edge of the bed. i leaned up and mom turned around and said "why'd you do it" "you always told me to stick up for myself so i did, she was talking all kind of crap about me, what do u want me to do cry and forgive her, no mom im not doing it" "well im glad but you went to far, your grounded and forget me letting your friends come over" ugh! at least i have my phone still.

(Triggering moment....😭)

she walked out of my room. i get up and close and lock the door. and i go to the bathroom and find the closest thing that will cut, razor blade, perfect. i cut my wrist 3 times and my legs once on each thigh.

it hurts but i rather have this pain, then know im hated by my own mother. sometimes shes a bitch, yes she is ugh! i clean up the blood, and sit a minute or so, little dizzy here. i get up and go outside while its raining. i go into the woods and go to my spot and go in my tree house and stay in it for the night. mom was on the phone and the rest were watching tv when i left so, i just go a blanket when they didnt notice so i could have it for the night. i lay down and cry myself to sleep.