Missing and Reminiscing

I sigh as I stood up from the machine.

"That's as far as I can get to without ninth metal right now." I rub my forehead as I walk to the main room of the hideout. I called it a clubhouse once and was met by the silent treatment from all members of the team.

"Oh you're out of your workshop!" I look up to see Miss Martian.

"I've done all I can  for now." I cross my arms.

She nods, "Come on. I made lunch for everyone." She walks into the kitchen and I follow.

I shake my head seeing Robin talking with Kaldur'ahm about a mission, Kid Flash eating the food. Artemis talking to Zatanna and Rocket and Superboy looking sullen. I can't help a small smile come to my face as I look at them, fondly thinking of my friends.

"Well someone's out of there cave." Artemis says causing everyone to look over. 
"As far as I know most caves aren't built for projects like this. And would be inadvisi-"

"It's a joke Brainiac." Kid Flash says. I grit my teeth as I grab a plate and put food on it before turning around to leave.

"Wait,"Kaldur walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder," Ignore them. It's just-"
"None of you like the fact part of my DNA is a Brainiac's even though I am not like him and are accepted by my fellow teammates. And even though I have not raised a hand to any of you nor do I plan too. I do have self control after all." I snap, shaking off his arm.

"You lock yourself in a lab-"

"BECAUSE I MISS MY HOME!"I yell, throwing the plate. I see them all flinch as the plate shatters. I sigh, my shoulders shuddering. "I just want to go home." I sink down wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Six-"
"That's my call sign not my name."
I hear kaldur sigh." We can not help if you don't open up to us."
"You could tell us about your friends?" Superboy suggests, "And what's bugging you?"

I blink looking at them as they nod. "Okay, "I shakily said.

"My first problem is Superman .All my life I was told how kind he was and how accepting and now he just hates me cause I exist?" Kaldur helps me to a sit as Wally gets me a plate. "I mean he accepted Kell-El whose further in the timeline from me and yet is also a clone and I've met him. He has a attitude problem. "I shake my head.

"Yeah he sucks with this." Robin said.

"Exponentially, "I nod. 

"I miss my friends too. I see them in you guys. M'gann reminds me of Jesse, whose our speedster." I see Wally blink," Then I see Illra and  Pol in Robin and Kaldur'ahm, you're both strategic and Pol follows rules." I Smile softly.

"Then there's Zil and his cousin Zuth, and no the names are not on purpose. Neither of their fathers were in contact with each other for a while. But they remind me of Artemis and Wally personality wise. Artemis is more of Zuth with Wally being Zil. And Superboy, you remind me of our other speedster named Thad." I feel my cheeks are wet and i look away as Rocket passes me a napkin.

"It seems you have  a good set of friends then."Kaldur says.

I nod," They've never treated me different for being a Brainiac nor a super. To them as long as I can catch a ball and talk with them it doesn't matter."

I see the team share glances as I relax eating slowly. I look up as I hear the intercom beep,

"Everyone on base to training room now" I hear black canary's voice and I get up. I follow everyone into the training room. I see the Justice League and a group of kids. Three blonde haired teens, two dark haired teens and one red headed teens. I blink as I see all the teens look frustrated. Superman looks up smiling at me.

"Just the person we wanted to see."
"Frankly, I don't want to see you." I say as the teens turn around. I can't help but blink.

"I told you we'd find her!"

"Brother, you tend to forget. We had no idea where we were!"

"Can you two settle down? I'm getting a headache."

"Shut up Zuth!"

I crack a smile.

"It's good to see you my friends. I'm assuming your flight ring translators are down?"

"Listen to her, trying to sound prim and proper."
"It's the princess in her." Zil snorts as the others laugh.

I roll my eyes fondly. "Their translators are broken. I'll need to fix them and then they can communicate with you. "I look towards the league.

"So they're from your time?" Batman asks.

"We weren't sure since Timber Wolf went to look for ninth metal with the Hawks." Canary says.

"They are and my friends as well." I say as I take each of their rings and start to work.
"Woah is that superman?" Illra asks.

"Don't sound so happy. " I  scoff, "He's  a asshole who hates clones apparently."
"What no way!"
Pol blinks.
"Yea that doesn't add up." Thad says.

"You're telling me, he's so fake it hurts." I roll my eyes as the rings are done before I pass them out.

"There.  Now you can understand the league and-"Jesse and Thad were both running around Superman. I blink before Zil lifts me up.

"Zil! Just because you are two years older does not give you the right-"

"We're the Six protecting squad."Illra says. I let out a groan as she continues. "We protect our little-"
"I'm 13! And so is Zuth!"

"Don't drag me into this."Zuth rolls his eyes.
"Our little members with everything. Superman has been declared a enemy to us and thus we will not be speaking to him." Thad gives a quick shove at superman before he and Jesse fall back.

I shake my head as the league blinks. "This is embarrassing." I mumble.