The Rift begins

The justice league looked at the two figures. One with green skin like a martians,black hair and purple eyes, but half of her body seemed to be cybernetic. The other with yellow eyes, what seemed to be fur, and wearing an orange and black jumpsuit. The green skinned one looked around.

"Looks like we know what Tharok was planning now." She said, looking at the other who nodded.

"Tharok?"Flash asked.

"He's one of-"the girl began.

"The fatal five. A group of criminals from the 31st century." Superman interrupted. The girl gave him a look. "What?"

"I don't like being interrupted."the girl huffed.

"That's enough, six.Good to see you again supes."The man said.

"You too, Timberwolf."

"You know them?"Wonder woman asked.

"I know Timberwolf, it's a long story.I'm guessing you're a brainiac?"He looked at the girl who stiffened.

"I am not a brainiac. I am Six, a legionnaire whom is a descendant of 0.1, but he is not all my DNA."She scoffs.

"Right. Sorry."

She rolls her eyes, "I can work on a way to get us home, but we'll need a place to stay and I'll need a place to work."

"You can stay with the team."Black canary said.

"The team?"They both asked.

"It's a group we have of our proteges."Green Arrow said.

"And superboy."Superman said,everyone gave him weird looks."What?He's a clone, not a protege." He shrugs.

"A clone?"Six asked.

"Yep, created without my consent by Lex Luthor. I don't consider him related to me."Superman explained.

"You called him a thing."Batman scoffed.

"A thing?!"Timberwolf said,"I thought you were better than that."

"Don't act like you enjoy the idea of your DNA being messed with."Superman snapped before blinking in surprise.

"You leave Timberwolf alone!"Six snapped."Grife, I'm glad we didn't tell you my bloodline.But good to know no matter what you'll hate me."

"What?"Superman asked.

"I'm a 'thing' just like superboy, with your DNA by the way!"She snarled.

"Did Brainy create you?"

"No!And it's insulting that you would lump him in with lex luthor."She hissed.

Timberwolf put a hand on her shoulder,he looked towards Canary."You said something about a team?Mind showing us?" Canary nods before walking them to the zeta tubes.

Six's POV

I sigh as I walked out of the zeta tube. I see a bunch of people staring at us. The youngest looks about my age.

"Oh! Are you another Martian?"A girl with green skin asked, floating towards me and smiling.

"Uh no, I'm half coluan." I blink before floating up slightly.

"Oh?Whats the other half?" She asks.

I frown, before floating down and looking away. Timberwolf put a hand on my shoulder.

"This is Six and Timberwolf, They're from the future and will be staying here till Six can create a way home."Canary said.

"The future?" A blond girl scoffed,"How'd you get here then? And how are you planning to get home?"

"One. Time travel is accessible to those of us with a time bubble and two we were fighting a villain that sent us back. Three, I'm assuming that last statement was a knock on my intelligence and age. Let me explain, I may be 13 earth years, but I have a twelfth level intelligence."

"Like brainiac?" The one whom based on his shirt is superboy.

"Like I told Superman, I may be related to 0.1 but I am not a brainiac."I huff,"You must be superboy. Wanna join my club?"

"Club?"he asked.

"The 'Superman is half my DNA and treats me like I'm nothing' Club."

"Wait, you have half his DNA too?"A redhead asks.

"Yep, I was created by Timberwolf's father to see what happens if you combine the strongest and smartest legionnaires DNA."

"Legionnaires?" The blond asks.

"The legion of superheroes, but we can't say much. Timeline, ya know?" Timberwolf says, giving me a look.

I huff,"I know. Hopefully I have all the materials to create a time bubble."

"Why wouldn't you?"Superboy asked.

"There's certain materials that I need. Nith metal for instance, which you can't find on earth."I sigh.

"Can you substitute for like Iron?"The redhead asked.

I snort,"Not unless you want to sprocking melt."I shake my head.

"Sprocking?"

"It means fucking."I scoff.

"And if Lyle was here he'd be sprocking mad and you'd be grounded."Timberwolf said.

"But he's not."I sing."And you're not gonna tell. Plus both dad and pops curse worse than me." I shrug.

"You have two dads?"Superboy asked

"Yeah,Brainiac 5 and Invisible kid."I shrug."I hope they're okay."

31st century

Legion Ship- Brainy And Lyle's room.

Brainy's POV

    I sigh as I watch Lyle pace around the room.

"Raven will be fine, she's with Brin."I say gently.

"After facing Tharok?"Lyle scoffed,"Querl, I love you, but that is so dumb."

I huff, "Well while you were pacing I happened to predict their location based on the electronic waves Tharok sent out."

"Where are they?"he asks quickly.

"2016, they appeared in the justice leagues HQ. Which means Clark is there and raven will finally get to met him. I hope it goes well."I sigh.

"You hoping?You must be worried then."Lyle kissed my cheek before kissing my forehead. I relax. "And like you told me it'll be fine. I'm sure they're flying along the skyline now." He says.

I smile, "You're about 99.91 percent right."

He huffs,slapping my arm."Have some faith."

I laugh, "Fine, 99.97 percent."