its coming..

( Next daaay!!)

You were at scourge house and was doing your hair and you asked " hey hecsaba what's todays date". She stop doing your hair and her eyes widened " march 28th... Oooh gawd." You turned to her " what's wrong" " on April first its April fools war." You look at her then laughed " seriously hecsaba? April fools war " then she looked at you " it lasts a week scourge made it and I found out the hard way." She said as she shivers "well I'm not gonna be in it " you said " doesn't matter your gonna be in it regardless first day is getting back on ex's...." When you heard that you smirked " then next day we get newbies , each other , and teachers and bosses" but usually it takes two days Thursday ruin couples date do not plan anything this week and Friday is the worst when everyone gets revenge on each other " you looked at her like she was crazy " who's we?" You asked " sonic and the gang and some of the suppression squad ."

Then Scourge walked in " hey ( y/n) what are you gals talking about" you were about to tell but hecsaba cut you off saying " nothing , just hair.." Then he responded " oh and don't forget about april my favorite month .."" He smirked and grabbed your hand for you to stand up " and I suggest that you don't put on your favorite hat" hecsaba gasped " my hat !?! my favorite baby!?!"He chuckled and walked you outside " did you really do something to her hat?" You asked " Nah I was getting her paranoid for april fools war week" you looked at him " yeah I heard you two talking ." he said with a smirk and you got a little worried " don't worry I won't............ Go hard on you and I'll make sure the other won't either " he gave you a reassuring smile and you were excited about it and you were gonna be prepared.

( I know it was short...)