Zera The Shiny Zeraora

Zera is a Zeraora also in The Order of Univera.

It is the leader of The Order of Univera.

It doesn't have a special name, but it prefers a shorter version of Zeraora, Zera.

It was created after unused energy, from a massive war that Zoro speaks of, was not able to find an entity to possess, so it created it, a shiny Zeraora.

Zoro says this energy was from another dead Zeraora that was eventually resurrected later, but Zera doesn't believe this.

Zera actually lives along side humans.

It can ride in a bus, go into a restaurant and order for itself, and do whatever else a human can do.

It is known by many, but was somehow replaced by another Zeraora who it doesn't know of.

It is very silent, and seems like your average depressed teen, since it learned mostly from humans.

It truly is a myth, for almost everyone.

It wears a black cloak, and only takes it off in very serious situations.

It glows light blue when it is charged with electricity... But glows dark blue when it feels major loss or sadness...

It mostly talks to itself to pass the time, and it talks very deep and meaningfully.

It places 7th in sociality since he doesn't speak a lot.

It ranks #1 in The Order of Univera.

If he had a theme, it would be Rules of nature by Jason Miller.