Chapter Eighteen

Michael

We were sitting down and I held on to Winter's hand. She was shaking just a little.

"Winter, I can tell you what happened back there. Are you ready?" I asked her. She looks at me but she wasn't worried. She was fairly calm.

"Yes Michael?" She said. I held on to both of her hands and looked at her deep in her eyes. They were so beautiful. But I could tell she was a little scared.

"When I was talking to that woman.. I am glad that you jumped as fast as you did.. her blood was what I smelled and it almost triggered me. Her blood almost made me change, that's why sometimes, I have to pick it out alone. Normally, when I encounter them, it's an easy prey but when I'm already full.. I can't take a risk of getting overly full, but it gets really bad.. it's like it's going to cause a bloody scene just from looking at that person." I said.

"Okay," she says... "But what about hearing your thoughts speaking to me.. it was a weird feeling, hearing your voice in my mind." She said.

I got up and looked out the window. The train was riding smoothly and the moon shined brightly.

"Winter, I have had a taste of your blood already from the beginning. When I found you that night, I seen your father while surveying the taste and by then I think that it was our destiny to meet. And by you being cascaded to finding me, to help me and now we are finding love together.. I could do that.. my lips against yours created a pact that won't be broken as long as I live.. to kiss the lips of a stranger.. soft lips at that.. made me only want to take my time with you more." I spoke.

"If you live? Can you die?" I turned around and looked at her facial expression. I could hear her heart picking up speed. I walked over to her and sat next to her. I grabbed her hands and kissed both of them. "Winter, the only reason I would die, is if your not by my side. Your life is in my hands and those fuckers will not take you from me. Understand?" I said.

"Michael do you think that they will find us?" She asked.

"Not necessarily.. see they can only go a certain limit.. a vampire can only leave pheromones.. for a male vampire to stay away from their territory but if it's a woman involved the key is an imprint." I said.

"What's that?" She asked looking of interest. She is so beautiful.

"My mother-- well my Royal mother, always told me that when a vampire, like myself, lands on a woman who he truly loves.. the woman will be drawn into me. But the only difference is a love between a vampire... I never knew much for a lover to be a human.." I said.

"You mean.. not many vampires fell in love with humans? Is it possible?" She asked.

"No not really from my kind.. but there were a few of the Elders, who may have done this.. I just never knew love like this exisited." I said, "But as far as imprinting goes.. because I am a King, I can pretty much do it with anyone." I said.

"So there are Elders who are older than you." She asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"Yes, but I am next to them. I really want to know what actually happened to my family. That's why.. I want you to come with me. You won't be in any danger because I care so much and I made a blood agreement with your father." I said.

"You really like me?" She asked.

"Yes.. I really do Winter. I want this so much with you. That's why I am not using any of my charms on you... well not yet." I said.

"You mean the same charms you used in your journal?" She asked.

"Its actually more charms than that but that one on particular, yes. I will never do that to you. You have a wonderful heart just like your father. I want everything to become natural.. those charms only happened because I was freshly new.. and I have more control now than I did in my earlier years. If I wanted to, I could have taken you right then and there. But I couldn't hurt you." I said.

She reached her arms around me and hugged me. "Thank you for not killing me." She said.

"If you wasn't aware of the most that I been through, especially the signs, how I was turned and how I managed before them demons.. you would have been dead. And I would have went against my word with your father." I said.

There was a knock on the door and I placed my hands against her arms to remove them. I placed my hands on her cheeks and carefully pecked her lips.

I placed my shades back on and walked to the door. That same woman had our food.

"Oh sorry sir. Here's you and your friend's meal.. and I placed a small item in this cup for the motion sickness." She said.

"Um.. hehe.. yeah thank you!" I said grabbing the cart.

"If you guys need anything, just call.. enjoy your meal." She said.

I rolled the cart in, tipped her and closed the door. I locked it and motioned Winter to the small area so we could eat. I poured me and her some wine and then removed the silver covers, revealing our meal. She sits down beside me and she looked deep in her thoughts.

"Winter, you have to eat something, okay?" I asked. She looked at me, "Michael, I don't want to lose you. I feel like I'm going to die almost." She said.

"Winter, you will not die, the only way that will happen is if I am dying with you. I don't want to lose you myself. You mean something to me Winter." I said rubbing her cheeks.

"Michael.." she said.

I looked deep into her brown eyes. "Yes Winter?" I said.

"Um, before I die or get killed.. would you change me?" She asked.

A question that I never expected her to ask me. I never thought that the potential human force could feel such a thing as death before. I couldn't wait to reach Moscow because I have to make sure I have everything I need. Also, I had to make sure that Winter is ready for that big step.. in which I don't want to take right now. I felt like it wasn't that time to speak upon such scary shit but in due time, I must get to know her more..

I think I am falling in love with her and it's only a matter of time before those evil beings who are after me, try to get to her. I can't let that happen.

********************************

Eric

"Okay.. so now what do we do..I want my girlfriend back and y'all are wasting my fucking time!" He said.

"Look we will get her plus that demon she's with!! Now if you look in the distance all these houses in this area are owned.. but there was a sighting of that thing out here." The creepy man said.

"Okay so how will we know which house?" He asked.

"Everything gets broken into.. and we start with this one and work our way around.. I got too much shit to lose.. but we can't blow this Eric.. the cops will be hot on to is." The creepy man said.

They spotted a few houses on the way and the creepy man had two trucks behind him. After we all parked, we split ways to get these break ins to find clues. But I am trying to understand what they fuck that thing wants with my girlfriend..

I hope they haven't been fucking.. that's when they both will die.. and they both will be in a got damn casket!

********************

End of Chapter..

Do you think Eric is speaking too soon? Will Michael change Winter in the future.. (keep in mind.. they just met.)

Vote and Comment.. love you guys!!❤❤❤