14

Heaven - a place regarded in various religions as the abode of God (or the gods) and the angels, and of the good after death, often traditionally depicted as being above the sky.

His body hurt like hell. He couldn't really walk or stand up... the boy was laying on the master bed in Jimin's room, looking into space. He had nothing to do. So he only questioned his whole mind. Why did I end up in this situation?

Is this some kind of prank or something? I don't know a lot about them, or what they kidnapped me for. All I know is that they like to torture and rape people and their names, that's almost it. I only have a small guess at who they are. I think their one of those Gangster gangs. Because that adds up to the tools and other things. Like the blades, guns, random knives in probably everyone's pockets. Like Namjoon, he has an office, so if they're a gang, he's probably the leader.

Plus, they live in mansion, but in the middle of a forest? There's no shop or anything close to this building, the environment is probably 10 km or even further from this place. Why would someone live deep in a forest, having probably lots of cash and far from a city or village? That doesn't make sense... living deep in a forest and being wealthy? Having illegal weapons and equipment is not just for nothing..

There has to be something going on. Maybe they're part of a mafia? But that doesn't explain why they kidnapped me, I don't have a lot of money or anything, I didn't make a deal with someone and I did not do something to someone. I don't really think that they're part of a mafia... he needs more information about them.

Just then, he felt like he was stuck. Like he was drunk, but sober. Like he was dead, but alive. Does that make sense? Not really... the boy closed his eyes.

Don't think about it to much.

You will get a headache!

Let everything ruin you

And so I did, I let everything ruin me.

I let everything brake me.

But why?

I ask that myself everyday...

_________________________________________

It was so bright. The sun was blinding Jin with it's light, the long yellowish lines going into white stuff. Where was he? The boy had opened his eyes only to be greeted with a sickening blue sky, and cloud like ground that he was on, as well as the bright sun. He looked around, everything seemed unfamiliar and unseen.

The male then weakly stood up, his legs not shaking or anything. Jin was surprised at the fact, looking down at his feet with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. How is he standing? The boy then looked forward, only seeing an ocean of white cloud like pillows all around and a small wind brushed his exposed cheeks, making them red.

Jin looked around one more time, before realisation hit him. Was he above cloud level? He looked at his pale hands in surprise as he flinched and started walking back, eyes full of panic.
How is he even breathing? Jin thought before he realised he wasn't wearing a peace of clothing. His whole body felt cold all of a sudden, his eyes went wide even more. He didn't have time to cover up before he felt hands on his waist and a figure behind him.

A shiver ran up his spine as hot breath hit the back of his neck. His hands immediately grabbed the ones that were on his waist, trying to free his waist, as if they would squish his waist into a thin line. Those hands were bigger snd felt stronger then his delicate and small ones.

"Baby angel, why aren't you dressed? Did someone fuck you?" Namjoon said. That's when he woke up, his eyes wide open as his forehead was covered in sweat, he was in a sitting position. He looked around only to see a man sitting next to him on the bed. He was still in Jimin's room. Silence was the only thing Jin replied Namjoon with, before looking down at his lap, but not for long as he remembered what the older asked him to do when he was talking to the taller.

He was now calm, and Namjoon reached out his hand to his face. Jin lightly pulled away "Don't worry, I am not going to do anything to you, okay? Just let me-" Namjoon didn't finish that sentence and only wiped the sweat with his hand "-, there, all better now" he said as he wiped the access on the sheets. The taller cupped Jin's face with his free hand and leaned in to give a quick peck. Right after, smiling. He had dimples.. really cute dimples.

Jin's face was in awe all the time, he was stunned by the kindness and sweetness that he felt like he was dreaming. "Well, since Hoseok will be here quite soon, I thought that I could visit you, little angel" Namjoon spoke as his hands left my face and went down to my waist, wrapping them around it, making it so that we were now touching each other's bodies. Namjoon lifted me up and put me down on his lap, his hands wrapping themselves around my waist once more.

He was hiding his face in the crook of my neck, smelling and nibbling my skin. I was kinda strandling Namjoon, as I had nothing to do. The male thought about something, before slowly bringing his hands up to that taller's hair, and starting to caress the brown locks. That relaxed Namjoon as he had his eyes closed and breathed more into Seokjin's pale skin. Jin was feeling comfortable for once, except he was worried about the fact that he was bare naked.

He continued to gently comb through the really thin brown strings as that was relaxing and calming for the other. Namjoon only hid his face in Jin neck, smelling his really faint but still there scent, while caressing Jin's sides. It felt pretty weird for Jin that the older didn't mind him being naked, but still had the gut to cuddle him and let Jin touch his hair.

This gesture went on for a quiet long time, but after some minutes, the door opened to reveal a person.

_________________________________________

A/N: So, sorry for not updating for a while. I had been busy.