4.

Bucky's pov.

"Well, well, well." Fury's voice was a mix of disappointment and sarcasm.

We were all reunited in the same big office, but this time there was Fury standing in the room. In fact he's always telling us what we have to do but it's rare that he does it in person.

"I came here to give you a mission, but seeing your last outcome..." He trailed with a smile on his lips, he was clearly making fun of us.

"Do you know something about this woman? The Red Spy?" Steve asked  unperturbed at his provocation.

"I know enough to say that she's better than all you together." He moved near the big screen who was representing some people and maps.

Tony scoffed at Fury's words, his ego  couldn't handle that one person did better what an entire group of people had to do.

"So I came here for an important reason." His tone changed like his posture, it was more stiff and somehow, distressed?

"What's that?" Natasha was impatient to know what was going on, she was sitting next to Thor with her arms crossed.

For a moment there was only silence and some exchange of looks between us and the man in black.

"Some little bird told me about a secret organization that is developing a deadly poison to kill the god sitting in this room." His eyes were setting on Thor.

"What? That's impossible!" Thor complained, he furrowed his eyebrows at such bullshit.

"I thought it too, but they are creating a type of poison that you only have to breath to kill you in a second, and that's because they know that some little humans can't and never will kill a god." Fury was massaging his temple, there were only problems on problems, and nobody was getting  solutions at them.

Tony was strangely speechless, it seemed like he was thinking hard on something.

"So what are we gonna do about that?" Steve immediately inquired, he was clearly anxious for that.

"I need four of you to steal this poison in an underground base, and this tonight." Fury ordered opening a map on the screen.

"Goddman, how many levels are there?" Tony complained.

On the screen appeared like 9 different levels, it was like a funnel, every level was more narrow than the one before.

"You can stay calm Stark, on this mission I need Barnes, Parker, Wilson and Rogers." He pointed at each one of us.

"So like I was saying, at the first three levels there is only security, so you need to be careful and pass through to reach the fourth level where there is the lab where they are experimenting." He indicated the red dot on the blue map.

"But there are like 30 rooms on that level, how we should know which one is the one?" Sam inquired, he had his arms crossed studying careful the map.

"Well on the door you can read OT1500." He opened an image of the silver and white door.

"Have we finished?" Stark asked ironically, he was almost lying down on the chair. It was clear he wasn't that interested, maybe because he wasn't the one to go in there.

"After that there is another problem." Fury sat on the glass table, with one legs up and one down.

Tony immediately rolled his eyes in response, this time he put together himself on the chair. He needed to go on a vacation with Pepper, maybe somewhere far away from these troublemakers.

"Who caused this time this problem?" Stark sighed shaking his head, massaging his temple.

"You Stark."

Even if it was a professional meeting, this made laugh some of us, at which Tony opened his eyes so fast that I thought they would roll down.

"Like if we haven't enough problems, there is this man that used to work for you at the Stark Industries, he stole some of your projects.
So before he try to create some deadly machine and kill us all, you need to take again those papers before everything goes down to hell." He was massaging his temple, he needed to be payed more for all those stressful work.

"So, tonight I'll send you the location. You better take those vial, otherwise goodbye Thor." He concluded standing up, he was adjusting his black coat.

Thor furrowed his eyebrows at that, watching doubtious the man with one eye.

After Fury left the room, Peter stood up taking all the attention in the room.

"So, before tonight, Mr.Stark said that there is a good restaurant that cooks something called 'Shawarma'?" He pronounced the last word very confused.

At that each one of us made a groan before leaving the room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Peter asked with wide open eyes to Tony, the only one that didn't left the room.

"I shall say that they are very picky. Let's go kid." Tony stood up taking his car's key.

_________________
As you can see I'm trying to write more chapter in one week just because I'm super excited for this story, I have everything planned.

Also because English isn't my first language, if you see some mistakes please write a comment so I can check and fix it.

I read every comment you post on my stories and I have to say that a lot of them makes me laugh hard.

So leave a comment or a stars if you like my stories, it helps me to be more consistent and to know that you like my work.

Hope you have a good day!