1

Dear Persephone,

I am very sorry with how rowdy my siblings were in the gathering, it was a spectacular sight for them to see me in awe or perhaps I have focused too much when I first saw you. But I am writing this in hopes to sincerely apologize, and to take the chance to ask you, how have you been? I was told that you are the Goddess of spring and flowers and true enough to your title you are as gorgeous. Though it has not been long since so, I do hope that this gesture would not appear as creepy or rude... I do not know really.

When I heard that you were Persephone your name failed to leave my mouth nor my thoughts. And to tell you the words coming out of my hand right now feels so new to me. I am the MEAN God as they say, I used to be so cold towards other people yet you make me re-think of my own actions. Am I saying things too early when I haven't even talked to you personally? Maybe I am, and maybe I will regret this... But I do not think so.

Did you know that tonight and to the next few days, the stars will look more brighter and would glitter the dark, opaque night. May your eyes glisten at the sight of it, glisten with happiness. Oh my, as I have written a lot in this letter already--re-reading it made me realize that I forgot to introduce myself. I am Hades, upon knowing my name I do hope this won't lead you away. My title is a responsibility, it is not my personality. I wish to know you more, Persephone. I hope to hear from you.

Sin Cera,
Hades.