Chapter 2

Layla pov
When I was in my treehouse I heard sounds from the forest it was normal but I still looked around to see if there was anything. I dint see anything but still it made me kinda nervous. I got up and took my school work and put it back in my backpack then climbed down and start walking home.
At home
I unlocked the door and yelled "I'm home! " Then my little brother ran to me and hugged me while yelling "Sissy! " I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Where Dad and Monika? " "There at Grandma's house! Grandma needed help with some things" "Oh ok well are ya hungry? "
Obviously he was so we went to the kitchen and I made him some lunch while he was eating I finished up my homework.
At Night
I was sitting on my bed reading one of my books about Magic,Different universes and other things. I have my little nightlamb on and it's really bright I like having a bright light it gives me a scenes of comfort. I'm listening to music while reading when I got tired I put the book on my nightstand and turned off my night lamb then layed down and pullt my blanket over me I fell asleep.
Around midnight
I woke up from a nightmare like often I looked around but there was nothing "gosh what the hell was that.." I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen and got a glass of water when I finished it I put it away and went back to my room. I layed back down and put on music I fell asleep almost immediately but I keept waking up at random times at this point it was 4am and I only had slept 5 hours.

(Hello! This was the second chapter of Nightmare! I hope you enjoy reading it and give me ideas on what else I could write!)