Wilted X Under (DemonSwapFell)

"You're investigating another incident again?"

Under nodded, preparing his things as he wore his clothing. Sugar had a frown "... You're fighting too many demons. You've killed... Eight of them in the past two months...! And to learn that there could be another one?"

"I can't exactly take a break with these things Sugar." Under huffed, now clothed properly he grabbed his sheathed sword, that was made of pure iron. It's durability was enchanted with the type of iron it was.

"Plus its only a succubus." He added, placing the katana behind him in a side line. Sugar crossed his arms "... You do know you might be killed right?"

Now geared up, Under blinked "Thats always a risk." He responded to that and Sugar nodded "... I guess we all have our demons to fight. If you need help, you have your radio. Support will always be at the ready for you." He smiled.

The demon slayer nodded at that, "Thank you Sugar." He thanked the other before turning to leave. Sugar watched as she did, sighing.

"... You and your demons."

. . .

Pulling up, Under parked his car across a bar.

He'd gotten some information about sudden disappearances.

Normally, this would be done by the detective and crime agency but... To learn about marks on the floor at the site of the disappearance, it made him think otherwise.

Now, this case was his. And he would want to finish it quickly.

Stepping out of the car, Under rubbed his wrist as he stared at the bar across the street, "This is the place right?..."

Taking his phone out, he read the message that was sent to him again by a certain someone. His name was Apple. Who had been studying demons. Basically saying, he was Under's informant.

'There's been a report of a missing person and a mark near one of the backdoors of a bar named Iron Pole. The investigation started three weeks back but found nothing, every body that has been found shows the person died of exhaustion.'

"Fits the description of a succubus." Under mumbled, seeing that he had read it correct, he walked towards the bar, hiding his Katana a bit as he pointed it up, now only showing the handle that was barely even noticeable.

Under stepped inside the halls, hearing low and distant sounds of bass music.

He took a deep breath, "A club. Not surprised, this is a feeding ground for them.."

Walking down slowly, he took quick glances at everyone he passed, who had returned it momentarily when he did.

"Cutie. First time I've seen 'er."

"No shit. She's a small one too. Everyone likes a tight cunt.

Under scoffed. Trying to ignore them. Rather they were talking about him or not? It was none of his business.

He sat at the bar, looking around his eyes wouldn't stop wandering.

A drink was passed to him, he glanced at it than the bar tender, "Tell them I'm not interested." He waved off.

The tender laughed a bit, "Well, good thing I'm the one who is then." He said. Under turned to him to get a better look, he flushed. It wasn't a bad looking skeleton, standing quite a height, he had a grey and red eye pupils. Wearing a tuxedo, what one would wear during their formal outing.

Compared to Unders golden eyes and blue eyedrip down his face, his outfit of a tank top and back pants, finterless gloves that went up to his elbow combat boots and a belt. A thrown over cape that he could use to put over his head if needed.