Log 4: Kraaho

So....Blukic and Driba are two Galvans. They've drawn samples of my blood and are currently trying to dissect how my Nanotrix Nanites work. It's been 1 week, 2 days, and 4 hours since I was first brought in to the Plumber HQ. Magister Tennyson is rather fascinated by the readings that Blukic and Driba pull from the Nanotrix. It's also extremely hot outside right now, and I wish I could transform into an alien that can produce cold and ice. Unfortunately, I can't because I was instructed by Mr. Rook to not use my Nanotrix until there's a better understanding on how it affects me.

"Full scale DNA manipulation on an individual cellular level. That's how his nanites work," Driba told Magister Tennyson.

"So it functions like trillions of microscopic omnitrixes, mutating every cell individually and his body starts mutating once enough of his blood cells get changed," Blukic added.

"What we can't figure out is how his Nanites change his DNA. From our human research, red blood cells do not have DNA in them," Driba questioned. I decided to be of assistance and provide input based on my time designing thr Nanotrix.

"That is true, and something I considered when constructing the Nanotrix. While red blood cells do not possess any DNA, white blood cells on the other hand are ripe with human DNA. So I designed the Nanites to hone in on and latch onto white blood cells," I explained.

"How many white blood cells are inside a human body?" Magister Tennyson asked.

"Depending on the person, it can range from 22.5 to 55 trillion. From my personal count in designing the Nanotrix, I possess about 33 trillion white blood cells within my body," I replied.

"So you had to build over 33 trillion nanites on your own?!" Blukic asked.

"Hmm...no. Once I successfully built the first Nanotrix Nanite, I simply had it replicated by means of an atomic assembler that I repurposed from a Techadon Atomic Disassembler," I replied.

"Are there any potential side effects to the Nanotrix?" Magister Tennyson asked the two Galvan.

"Aside from excruciating amounts of pain during a transformation? No. Barring any detrimental malfunctions or errors within the Nanites or the controller, this Nanotrix works just as well as the Omnitrix in terms of its transformation functionality," Blukic replied.

"Any major differences?" Magister Tennyson asked.

"The Nanotrix is physically incapable of scanning any unknown DNA functions. As the controller simply acts as a transmitter between the Nanites. There also do not seem to be any of the fail safes that the Omnitrix has built into it to prevent forceful removal," Blukic and Driba brought up, interchanging between each other.

"May I please use the Nanotrix now? I'm getting uncomfortable in this heat," I asked.

"Sure. I'm sorry you've been stuck as a test subject this whole time, Daman," Magister Tennyson answered.

"It is alright. I understand that I am unusual," I dismissed as I grabbed my Nanotrix controller.

"Genetic Restructure. Activate DNA Sequence for Necrofriggian," I commanded from my Nanotrix. I also noticed the samples of my blood that they had taken was now beginning to glow green as the Nanites activated.

"Necrofriggian DNA Sequence Loaded. Transformation Protocol Primed," The Nanotrix replied. I triggered the transformation and felt as my body became taller and thinner in proportions, my teeth binding themselves to a solidary mouth and the flesh on my back tearing as the large wings unfurled from them.

"There. That's better. Where are Mr. Tennyson and Mr. Rook? They have been gone for a while," I asked, the cloud of breath being visible after every word.

'They should be out to find the thief of a fusion engine. Want to go check if they're okay? Head to Undertown, they usually end up being there," Magister Tennyson instructed of me.

"Understood," I replied as I turned intangible and flew through the walls. I reached Undertown, and immediately noticed that it was exponentially hotter down here. Even for a Necrofriggian it was hot. I followed where the heat was highest and saw a tunnel on the top of Undertown that lead to a bunch of aliens surrounding the Fusion Engine that was hooked up to...a giant drill. The drill started slamming down into the earth, drilling until magma started pouring up and out in large bursts.

"That'll destroy everything! What are you doing?!" I shouted. They turned to me and looked angered.

"You again?! And you come in a form that is an offense to the Kraaho? You shall perish for your transgression, Ben Tennyson!" The leader shouted, before stretching his arm toward me with a fist trying to punch me. I turned intangible, letting the fist pass through me. I heard the crackling of ice as he pulled his fist back, and it was frozen in a coating of ice. The ice quickly melted and I flew up and out of Undertown to the surface. Seeing that the magma was now also breaching the surface. I was trying to freeze the magma, but as I froze some more just flowed over it. The green flash of light drew my attentiob, and Mr. Tennyson's "Arctiguana" transformation was also trying to freeze the lava. I flew next to him and continued with the exhalation of subzero wind to hold back the magma.

"What's going on?!" Mr. Tennyson asked.

"A race of elastic aliens have used a fusion engine to drill and pump molten rock up to the surface!" I explained. A girl about Mr. Tennyson's age walked up in awe and dissatisfaction. She looked about the same as the beings that were inside the Hot spot.

"They didn't tell me they would do this...I'm sorry," She apologized.

"Daman! Stay up here and protect innocents from the magma with your Necrofriggian form! The three of us will handle the Kraaho!" Mr. Rook ordered. They left and I was legt freezing the lava. Then...I realize what form I was. Some lava I froze, while I drank more. It was burning, yet refreshing.