Zy

My phone started ringing an woke me up. It was nacole. Hello where you at. August can you go get me some zaxby's an I'm up stairs she yelled. Fr nacole you couldn't come tell me face to face. No now get up an do that for me I'll pay you on the firts. She busted out laughing . nigha stop lien youn get no check. I know I don't I just decided to pay you on the first but I'll pay you back now go. Uhhh throw my shoes down stairs. If that's the case I might as well go my self she said lazy. W.e get yo football head ass up. I said laughing.  Trinna clown huh. Baby please get these home made ass slides an get that food. We busted out laughing. Yes ma'am. Good boy. I started laughing I locked the door an went to go get her something to eat damn what do she want to eat.

**Nacole***

I called zy.

Babe- wassup mumma

- Where the fuxk you at.

Babe- damn I'm coming right now.

- ASAP!! Said hanging up.

Babe- bae tripping but okae.

- Get off my phone.

Babe- I love you

- I love me two I said hanging up.

I know that will make him made I got up took a shower I did my hygiene an brushed my teeth I got my laced draws an bra with my PJs an hair in a messy bunn. (KNOCK KNOCK!!) Open this damn door I herd yelling. I was listen I check my phone august called me hello I said walking down stairs. Ooh nacole I forgot wat you wanna eat. I want that chicken meal with the sweet tea I said opening the door. So you can tell me you love me zy yelled in the back. An who you on the phone with. Since you must no its August but that's all august . okae I'll be back soon ma. Okae. I hung up. So zy where the fuck you been I yelled. At the trap so the trap more important than me. No baby never he said putting on a puppy face I pushed his face an folded my arms. He start kissing an sucking on m lips as I walked away he pulled me back in started tickling me tell me you love me he said kissing me I love you but you gotta go. Why. Because I gotta go to the mall an you taking me . IMA go home an get dressed be ready by 6:30 he said kissing me okae baby I said locking the door.