Im the real MVP

I woke to a letter from my parents they was gone out of town. That ain't nothing new to me. I layed back down in decided to text Zy.

-wassup Zy
Him😘😩- who this
-Nacole
Him😘😩- oh hey ma
-what you doing?
Him😘😩- laying down can I come over.
-yes.
Him😘😩- I'm on my way

I got up I took a shower i hoped out I brushed my teeth I throwed my hair in a messy bun I washed my face I lotioned up. I throwed on a sports bra an my lace draws an some sweat pants. with my weed socks. the door bell rong. I put on my lip gloss I walked down stairs to open the door. I opened the door zy had some roses in his hand. aww thanks I said kissing his check. come in we sat on the couch. I turnt on the tv to spongebob. so what you like to do he asked. anything. you a vergan he asked. yes why. oh nothing. he leaned over an kissed me in ain feel so good in a whiled he layed me on my back he pulled my pants down. he took his d!vk out he put it in me. my backed arched. och och. you want me to stop. no please dont. he kept going the faster he went the louder my moans got. zyyyyy babyy. he kissed me I sucked on his bottom lip. Yall no what went down. after that we layed back on the couched. so you gone be mine. yes I said he kissed me. well baby Ima see you in skool tomorrow I love you I gotta go. ok baby I love you more. no I love you more. we love each other I said closing the door in his face. I put on a emoji shirt i left to go to the mall to pic up my tims an emoji outfit. I got back home I showered an went to sleep with my towel.