Part 1

"GET UP! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!"

...What...?

"PLEASE, PLEASE JUST GET UP AND SHOW ME YOUR OKAY!!"

I can't talk to tell you my pain..

PLEASE, I'LL CARRY YOU TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE JUST PLEASE!"

I can't, those coyotes got to me already.

Tears ran down the boy's cheeks like big rain droplets coming down the window. The boy's shrieks were deafening but can still be heard. His face looks full of grief, sadness, and anger, with his teeth clenched and snot running out of his nose. I can tell he is visibly angered, yet I can't react. Caracal cats cannot with facial expression, and if I was able to get up, I would tell him how I felt by my movements.

"PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!!"

Goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is dark. And I couldn't hear too well, but I can feel my ears, and it seems they are folded. I don't know what is happening, I think I'm just randomly here.

I cannot hear anything but I can feel other kittens, about 4-5 others but I also feel my mother. We all were gathered together and I felt something pick me up.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?!"

...

Is what I would've said but instead it was probably just a "Meow" or a "meow meow". I don't think anybody could tell what I was trying to say though.

The thing that picked me up felt soft-ish, but also like grainy, but I can't really tell what it is. It felt like branches were picking me up because there were multiple things around me that felt like moving fingers...

It also felt like the fingers were connected to a central point, a big central point that was a little squishy but very warm, and had the same texture. The finger-like things moved around and were extended, and the warm thing also moved around, like there were bones in it...

It was a hand... But what was it connected to?

I felt a lot of movement, mostly wind and some slight thuds. I felt myself moving from one hand to another, but this time the other hand was colder and smaller. I can't describe what I was feeling in these moments though, seeing the fact that I felt a lot of emotion. I felt scared and confused.

I was moved a bit more until I was in this warm and fuzzy and soft area. Everything was happening so quickly.

Turns out, I was being sold and I was taken away from my mother the second I was born, which at the time I never knew was illegal.

I decided it was time to sleep, a long sleep. I still wasn't able to see or hear so this should be easy. I just need to get comfortable....

The next 5 days were basically the same thing. Couldn't hear or see so I just ate and slept the whole days.

Day 6

I woke up and everything was slightly blurry. I was shocked to see all of this color everywhere, but it was more scary than not. I could see a shade of whites, grays, and some other color that seem to be more vibrant. I look around but I still can't see much, just some shades of colors blurred and mashed into my eyesight, but then I heard a little sound that seemed to sound like a voice of some sort. But then I saw it, an orange-white-brownish color moving around. Something like a tan.
"Wait, what are you?" Is what I would've said if I could speak. Instead I just said, "Mow meow meow."

But, I could hear myself meow just then, it's like all 5 of my senses are kicking in. Now I just need them to get better obviously. For the rest of the day, I just slept and hoped for this to get better.