It takes two

The clock read 8am, you roll out of bed and go downstairs to make coffee.

You're wearing leggings, a sports bra and a thin robe. It was silk and very soft. It comforted you when you slept at night. You began to brew the coffee when-

"Morning," came a scruffy voice from behind.

You whipped around, mug in hand to see Sherlock sitting in his chair, playing violin.

"Oh Sherlock..I-I didn't see you there. I'm sorry I'll go throw on a shirt."

"Don't bother...I don't mind," he said with a straight face.

" Okay..erm... Coffee?"

" No thanks I much prefer tea, but could you do me a favor?"

"Of course."

"Could you take out the third CD ,on the second shelf and play it on the stereo?"

"Sure thing!"

You grabbed the CD, put it in the stereo and played it. Suddenly the room filled with the beautiful sounds of the violin. You close your eyes and let the music take over. It made you feel so relaxed and calm. You find yourself lost in sound. Then you realize that there are hands snaked around your waist and you assume they were Sherlock's.

"Hmm.." You almost hum. You're so lost in thought that you're almost incoherent.

He begins to sway you, making you deeper in thought.

" I see you enjoy the violin."

You flicked your eyes open and turned to look at Sherlock.

"Very much detective," you grinned.

" Why so formal Ms.(last name)?"

You blush and look away when suddenly his hands are on your hips again.

"Shall we?"

"Shall we what?"

" Dance of course," he said as he pulls away from you and begins to waltz by himself.

You giggle at how foolish.. yet cute he looks.

"Well come on..." He holds out his hand.

"It takes two."

You grab hold of his hand and he begins to lead you. You forgot to tell him you were a terrible dancer and ended up stumbling all over the place.

"Here."

He lifted you by your hip onto his feet; pulling you closer to him. You lay your head on his chest and let him lead you in the dance.

You began to loose yourself again and didn't realize you both stopped dancing.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hmm..?"

He lifted your head up by your chin and pushed his lips against yours. The embrace shocked you, but you liked it. He lifted you up so your legs were wrapped around his waist. He begged you for entrance and you immedietly obeyed. He pushed you into the wall and attacked your jaw line leaving a trail below your collar bone. You tightened your hands into his black locks and pulled...hard. He growled into your mouth.

" Bad girl..that hurt."

" That was the point," you bit your lip.

He carried you to his room and threw you on the bed. This wasn't like Sherlock. You knew he was...inexperienced, so this behavior was strange.

He crawled on top of you and attacked your neck again. You flipped him over and sat on top of him.

"Well hello," he smirked.

" Alright what's up?"

" Why are you acting like this? It..isn't like you. "

"I..don't know what you mean."

You pinned his hands down and got closer to his face.

"Yes you do...now tell me or there will be punishment."

"I just...wanted to impress you..(y/n) I like you a lot and I figured if I could impress you maybe you would like me back.."

"What? Are you stupid? Sherlock...I like you for you. Even when you're being obnoxious or correcting everything I say. I think its cute. I like you and I wouldn't ask you to be anything but yourself. "

Sherlock smiled and pecked your lips. You rolled over and laid on his chest.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

" I love you.."

" I love you too Sherlock."