The Contortionist: Part 4

AT LAST ITS HERE!!!

It was a normal Sunday afternoon. You were sitting in the living room having your morning tea when Sherlock texted you. He never called. You sometimes wish he would. You had been going on dates with him for a few months now.

"I have a new case, would you like to join?" -SH

"Not today Sherlock I'm not feeling too well. I have a headache."

"I cancelled the case. Be there in twenty." -SH

"What? You didn't have to do that."

...

"Sherlock enjoy your case I'll be fine I...."

There was a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" Sherlock shouted.

"Uh..yeah," you replied.

Sherlock walked into the living room with a grocery bag full of medicine and chocolate.

" I didn't know what kind of candy you liked and I heard chocolate helped with a lot of illness or medical issues," he stuttered.

"Thank you Sherlock that was sweet."

He sat down on the couch and the two of you cuddled and fell asleep together. It was the first time he had ever spent the night and definitely not the last. Your relationship grew stronger each day. You made it official, but visited your husbands grave every Sunday after. Although the death of a loved one was tragic it opened a door to a new beginning.

.
.
.
Sorry it was short. I wasn't sure how to end it???? Aghhhh sorry I failed .-.
I hope you enjoyed it at least a little??