The Contortionist (Part 2)

Your cell phone went off with Tue lullaby version of Carry On My Wayward Son. It was Sherlock.

12:00pm
(Y/n) I've got something. Come to 221 B Baker street when convenient.
-SH

12:05pm
By that I mean now.
-SH

You got in a cab and headed to Baker Street. When you arrived you knocked and an elderly woman answered.
"Oh you must be here for Sherlock come in dear."
"Thank you."
You followed the woman upstairs to a living room and found Sherlock lying on a sofa.
"Sherlock you've got a visitor."
"Thank you Mrs.Hudson you can leave now."
"How rude.." she whispered to herself as she headed downstairs.
"Sit," he commanded.
You did as he asked and sat down on a chair across the room.
"So what have you got?"
"Contortionist."
"What?"
"The killer...the only possible way he could have got in was to scale up the wall, jump in the window and hide in a small cabinet by your staircase. He waited until you left and then slit your husbands throat. Its the only explanation due to the footprints and where they led... the cabinet. I also did some research on contortionist related murders and there have been a string like this one in the province. The killer only comes in when something is left open or unlocked. If not he feels unwelcome."
Sherlock looked in your direction after a minute of silence to see you sobbing.
"Oh..p-please don't cry. I don't know how to comfort people. "
He walked up next to you and hugged you awkwardly. He patted your head.
"There..there."
You jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck and continued to cry into his chest. He was surprised at first but then embraced you back; letting you pour out your emotions. After a few minutes you looked up at him.
"I- I'm sorry..that was unprofessional." You began to pull away and Sherlock tightened his grip on you.
"Its fine...I don't mind at all."
You met each other's gaze and stayed there for a while. Suddenly his lips met yours and you didn't stop him even though your conscience told you otherwise. He finally loosened his grip and you pulled away.
"I...this isn't right. I have to go."
You grabbed your things and hurried out the door.