36

~MATTEO~

I watched as my beautiful wife sits on the bed in her satin nightdress that stopped at her mid thighs showing me her creamy thighs. Her legs were so slim and beautiful as she sat crossed legged on the bed staring into space with her hair scattered.

"You know I said you should stop spacing out", I said bringing her out of her trance. Her big brown eyes met mine and I smirked seeing the tips of her ears turning red.

I walked towards her and sat on the bed. "I can't believe you cleared your schedule to spend time with me. Work is important", she turned to face me. I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "But you're more important", I grinned succeeding in making her blush again.

"Let's watch a movie and cuddle", I suggested and she nodded. "What should we watch?", I asked her. "I heard Hannah and Taylor talking about fifty shades of grey or something like that", she shrugged.

I stared at her gob smacked and surprised. "You don't know fifty shades of grey, do you?", I asked her. "I don't really watch movies like that. I'd rather read novels", she shrugged.

"You want to watch it?", I asked her smiling. "Is it bad?", she asked innocently. "No, it's not", I said to her.

Oh yes it is.

"Then let's watch it then", she shrugged and I nodded.

~CLAIR~

I wish I never wanted to watch this movie.

My thighs rubbed together as I tried to get rid of every unholy thought in my head. We haven't even gotten to half of the movie and I felt my arousal rising.

"Are you okay?", I turned to see Matteo looking at me. "Um, nothing at all, I'm fine", I breathed as I tried to maintain my cool. Well, that can't happen because I'm pregnant and my hormones are times ten the normal.

The heat radiating from Matteo was enough to make me moan. I gasped as I see Christian hit Anastasia's ass with a spatula like stick.

The movie paused and I turned to Matteo. "Are you okay?", he holds me by my hip and I let out a small moan. He smirked and pulls me onto his laps making me gasp. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Are you turned on?", he asked. I looked away and bit my lower lip.

His slender fingers roll up my nightgown and he massages my thighs. Fuck, why does this feel so good? "Matteo", I moaned as I breathed hard. He grinned and places soft kisses on my neck. "Seeing you in his nightdress is killing me, baby", he whispered huskily in my ear and groan.

"Are you wet?", his hands roamed my body as I turned to a moan mess. "Yes, daddy".

You know the rest.

֍

I opened my eyes as to see my husband sleeping peacefully. It's not fair how he looks so cute while he sleeps. "You can take a picture, it'll last longer", he cracked an eye open and I blushed. "Sorry", I mumbled looking away.

"You don't need to apologize, baby", he kissed my forehead making me blush the more. "How are you feeling?", he asked. "Really sore", I said truthfully. He smirks as he pulls me into his embrace. I was still naked while he was in his shorts.

"After making you cum three times, I don't think you'd be able to walk", he told me with his infamous smirk. "Shut up", I mumbled and glared at him, embarrassed. "You don't need to be embarrassed", he cupoed my face in his hands and kissed me deeply.

I'll never get enough of him.

"Now, let me help you take a bath and make breakfast", he said as he got off the bed and carried me in bridal style to the bathroom.

֍

~SAMANTHA~

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Everywhere was so bright and illuminated. "Where am I?", my voice sounded raspy. "Sam, you're awake", my eyes met a man in a white lab coat. Well, I think he's a doctor.

"Where am I?", I asked. "Here, have some water", he handed me a glass of water which I thankfully collected and drank. "You're at the hospital", he replied. "Why?", I asked him confused.

"Don't you remember?", he asked me. I frowned and then everything came crashing down. "I c-cut myself", I stuttered raising up my hands to see both my wrists bandaged. My eyes watered as I stared at them.

"I will come back to check on you. Your food will be sent to you now", he smiled and I nodded. "Thank you", I told him. He nodded and left the room.

I ran my hand through my hair as I took in my surroundings. The room was large and spacious.

True to the doctor's words, my food was delivered to my room but I wasn't ready to eat at all. All I did was stare at it.

It was my favorite breakfast to eat. Hot pancakes and waffles with caramel and strawberries. I picked up my fork and stab my strawberries.

I look at my wrists and sniffle. "Sam?".

I raise my head up to see Clair standing by the door. She was dressed in a pale blue sundress that complemented her glowing skin dearly.

"Clair, is that really you?", I asked, hoping I wasn't not dreaming.

They found her?

They've found her!

She walked over to me and pulled me in a bear hug. Tears were falling down her cheeks as she cupped my face.

"I thought I lost you", she sobs. "I thought I lost you", I sob. She pulls me in a hug and I hug her back. "Never do this again Sam. Please, I'm begging you. I was scared shitless", she told me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to", I told her. She wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay", she said and I smiled.

"I'm so glad you're back", I said happily. "I wouldn't go anywhere", she smiled. "Luca was worried shit. I've never seen him cry but this was much", she said to me and my heart tightened as I imagined how hurt Luca would've been.

"I didn't mean to hurt him", I said to her. "I know, but you'll have to speak to him", she said to me. "I...I...okay", I sighed and turned back to my food.

"I'll go get him", she stood up and walked out of the room. I continued to play with my food until I heard the door open and close.

I raised my head and my eyes met beautiful blue eyes. He looked so tired and stressed. "You really are awake", he said to himself but I heard it.

"L-Luca, I'm so sorry", I said as my throat tightened. He ran towards me and pulled me in for a very deep kiss. The kind of kiss that passed emotions to the other person. I felt all his sorrow, sadness, longing and pain. You may not believe but I felt it.

"I missed you so fucking much", he breathed as we broke the kiss. "I'm sorry", I said looking at my laps. His warm hands cup my cheeks making me face him.

"I was so scared you'd never come back. You cut two arteries. Two fucking arteries Sam, do you know how I felt. I felt so helpless and useless and guilt was eating me up that I couldn't save you", he said brokenly.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I cupped his face with my hands. "I'm so sorry, Luca. I was irrational. I promise I'll never do it again, I'm so sorry Luca. I'm sorry", I burst out crying.

"I love you so much, Sam. Please don't leave me again. Stay with mw", he said. "I promise Luca, I love you", I promised him and he pulled me in for a deep kiss.