4.

"chat tells me you can sing" Kenma leaned back on his chair and adjusting his headset. "hold on" you muted your mic and turned your camera off, "y'all did me dirty with that" you said before turning your mic and camera on. "sorry, i had to do something" you said clearing your throat, "that's fine" he replied.

"oh yes it seems like that is correct, i can in fact sing" you said answering his question from before, "you want me to sing a song for you, don't you?" you asked. "exactly my answer" he said with a small smile on his face.

"let me go get my keyboard and i'll be back" you said taking your headset off, and placing it on the desk before running to get your keyboard.

"alright i'm back" you said putting your headset on and placing the keyboard on your lap. "uhhh how we feeling with your lie in april opening song?" you asked playing random keys on the board, "that's fine with me" he nodded his head.

Timeskip

"and done" you said as you put the keyboard on the floor, "you're good" he comments and you thanked him in response. "join my minecraft world" you said joining the world with the tnt mod on it, "on it" he said joining the world.

"okay now press the space bar, and then let go" he did as told and he exploded, "please, what even is this" he asked. "this my friend is a tnt mod, so everytime you hold down on your space bar, your tnt gets bigger and when you release it, it explodes" you explained walking up to him and pressing down on the space bar.

"shit shit shit don't kill me" he stared running away and you tried to keep up, "ayo come back the fuck, i promise you i won't let the space bar go" you said as he walked back to you. "that thing is getting big don't let go of the space bar or else i'm gonna kill you" he said.

A second later you released the button and Kenma started screaming and ran away, "FUCKING WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT LETTING GO OF THE KEY" he yelled. "DID YOU REALLY THINK I WASN'T GONNA LET GO OF IT?" you asked, and started running away with him.

"YOU'RE GONNA BLOW UP THE WHOLE MAP" he said going into a cave, "ARE YOU STUPID? YOU DON'T HAVE TORCHES YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE" you yelled as you punched him.

"STOP PUNCHING ME" he yelled and started punching you back.

Kodzuken fell from a high place

"hah, loser"