A few weeks later...

It's been a few weeks now, I still play with the human and other monster kids. It was fun, i thought.

It really is, but I would also like to train and all that to get stronger. I didn't want to kill..not really...so hopefully if the war does happen, I won't have to kill anyone but I can't be too hopeful.

I thought and nodded to myself and decided to make a game with some of the other monsters and kids to help us get stronger just in case. I thought and headed to the playground, "hey guys! I came up with a new game to play!" I told them and they looked delighted at that.

"Really!? Alright! Let's play!" One of the human kids said happily and the others headed my way.

I smiled, time to start then, I started explaining about the game, they nodded, listening very intensely to it.

When I finished explaining about the new game, they smiled and we all started.

This would help us learn how to learn how to conceal ourselves, get stronger, faster, and help us in any weaknesses we had. Though they might not notice that until much later after we do this every single day. I thought, pleased with myself.

That way they have a less chance at dying to people and all that.

I nodded to myself and we started playing the 'game' I introduced to the others.

It was actually pretty fun though. I thought and smiled as we all played for some hours before getting tired a bit and sat down for a little bit.

Half the kids were sitting down, tired for right now after the entertaining they just spent.

Which included myself but then again, I already started doing this trai-playing since I was a bit younger but it still tires me out sometimes. I thought and we all took a break.

I glanced around, keeping an eye on the surroundings, I don't really know what this time period is like, or what it was like for undertale and it's aus during this time period and older.

So I need to keep an eye out just in case, who knows what could happen since me being here changed things.

I will change as much as I can, I thought and then looked back to my friends who were happily talking or playing some small games.

I smiled and nodded, good, they seem to get along well enough with each other. I thought with delight, looks like my hard work was paying off a bit, since the humans around our area all seem to like monsters or don't fear them and all that.

So it seemed alright, but I know I can do better, I thought and nodded at that before I headed to my friends with a smile.

"Hey grillby!" One of the kids said with a smile on his face.

"Hey lee." I responded back with my own smile and then we started talking a bit.

It was all going according to plan so far...I just need to get to other humans of other places and get them to be alright with monsters...

I thought, somewhat hopeful that I can change history and that they can view the stars and that we can stay above the ground. Or I can just plant the idea of selling them above the earth so that they can always see the stars...

Well either way, I would prefer that I can get it so no one needs to seal the monsters in the underground.

I thought and nodded to myself, especially since I don't want anyone to die and all that.

I thought and then we went back to playing our little game.

_____*______*____*_____*____*_____*
Finished with 691 words, hope you like this story and comment what you think.

I'm thinking about doing a major time skip in a few chapters, but I want you all to comment about something.

Either A, they still get sealed underground and they go through the resets with frisk and when there's a genocide, grillby takes sans place so he doesn't have to do it, etc

B, they don't get sealed underground, but somehow the resets still happen and a genocide run happens and grillby takes the human on.

C, they are on the surface, with only little resets when someone dies or something.

D, they get sealed above the earth, like outertale but are still the original au.

E, unknown

Help me decide on the kids monster/human names and with some nicknames and help me decide on the names of grillbys older siblings.

And how many older siblings should grillby have? And what gender or non gender the older siblings should have.

One kid name -lee

There are six girls and seven guys, monsters and humans kids

Xxxx