(Chapter 1)(daughter)

(Jax's p.o.v)

She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I knew she'd be with me forever. Her shaking had calmed, her mother was a drug addict and had resulted in Dean being addicted to crack.
I rocked my shaking daughter to sleep in the pink and black rocking chair. I couldn't imagine how much of a wuss I must've looked like in all my leather, sitting in a girly bedroom with a baby in my arms. "I love you princess". I whispered to my few week old daughter. Her mother had died during the child birth. I yawned. "Daddy's gettin tired darling". I say standing up and putting her in her cradle. Her name was Dean Grace Teller.
I went to bed.

It's been two years since the day my daughter was born.
She was sitting in the floor playing with the stuffed animal I had bought her. I watched her play. She was sitting there in only a diaper . She threw the stuffed animal. "Daddy". She says pointing to the toy she had thrown. "Ugh, this game isn't fun baby, how bout we go outside and swing". I say. She smiled. I picked her up and carried her into her bedroom opening the small dresser . I dressed her in comfortable and warm clothes.

I was pushing her in the swing, the guys came over and they grinned and smirked.
"Don't even say it guys, she wanted to go outside, she's my baby". I say. I picked up my daughter and headed inside.
Opie stole Dean from me. "Come on Ope your obsessing over my kid". I say. "Can't help it Jax she's so damn cute". Ope says.
I just laughed. "Why don't you and Donna have another one then". I say. "Oh hell no, no more babies". He says bouncing Dean who was laughing happily.