The Fun, has Begun

Hellsing Ultimate

Watches:

HELLSING ABRIDGED

Or alternatively a bored ROB who wanted to see they would react to it.

Alucard was taking a stroll through the Mansions basements when he found something most... Peculiar. It was a CD case with the words "Hellsing Abridged" written, almost childishly, in black permanent marker. He used his third eye to look around in the area, only to find... Nothing. Absolutely, positively, nothing in the area. This... Concerned him somewhat.

He decided to use his newfound omnipersence to go into his master's office. As it turns out everyone needed was there, Seras, with her familiar(and lover) Pip, the new Butler named Roland Orion Brunswick. Though he preferred Roland, he had straight cut brown hair and blue eyes. Eyes that Alucard, did not trust. There was always that amusement in them that rubbed him the wrong way, of course he usually brushes it off as the butler was new.

"My master... We have a, situation." He says, his eyes shifting across the room.

"What kind of 'situation'" Integra demanded.

"It appears we may have had a... Breach of sorts" he says as he slides the case over to her, as her eyes widen.

"Thats a bad thing isn't it?" Seras asks

"That is is, mon amour" Pip says, eyes narrowed.

Integra opens the case, "There's a note, Roland?" She holds it out to him.

He clears his throat, "ahem"

"Dear Whomever is reading this note. Within this disc is a recording of a universe the same, yet different from yours. It is full of humorous content that you no doubt will, or if your a stick in the mud, will not enjoy. Please watch it till the end, sincerely, -ROB"

"This is... Concerning" he says after finishing reading the note.

"Master, please tell me you don't beelive this... Idiocy." Alucard asked as she gained a thoughtful look.

"Ronald plea-"

"Aleeady done" he says pulling it from a laptop, "No viruses, scrapcode, or anything used for spying on the disc and box." He states.

"Thank you, while I am not prone to believing such... Claims, it cannot hurt to check. To the theater room." She states as she gets up.

"Wait, we have that?" Seras asked

"Of course ma dame! We got it after the renevations that the contractors did!" Pip tells her within her mind.

"And you never told me?!" She shouted in her mind.

"Sorry"

---TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI SERAS DOING THE CHA CHA SLIDE---

As they reach the theater Ronald goes into the film booth and inserts the disc into the dvd player and the massive 50 by 40 flatscreen comes to life.

[The scene starts with Monkey D. Luffy and Roranoa Zoro riding through the East Blue in their dinghy.]

Narrator: This is the story about a world of adventure, a sea full of excitement and a man full of dreams and a passion that seeks to drive him to the top.

Monkey D. Luffy: My name is Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna be king of the...

"Is this a Joke?" Integra said, annoyed