Five

(Amusement Park)

"Ugh! Gigie tagged along again. Nani, it's alright if she's going to come alone but she always brings her friends and shows up late! Also, why are you calm about this, Dew and Win? Aren't you getting annoyed by her friends? Especially you, Win. Janhae is obsessed with you." Tu went on and on with her dilemma. The three guys only scratched their heads.

"I already rejected her many times, she just doesn't want to give up. Ignore her." He laughed. I wonder why Win doesn't have a girlfriend. He's good looking, smart, and nice. Every girl would want him. Bright felt curious.

Bright poked Win and made a sign language. "I understood that! You asked him if he has a girlfriend, right?" Dew exclaimed. Bright was taken aback but he nodded shyly. "I-I don't." Win rubbed his nape.

The older asked why. "He doesn't want a girlfriend." Tu answered for the younger but Bright didn't understand. "I'm bisexual and I had relationship trauma from my ex-girlfriend." Win's clarification made Bright lose his thoughts. Oh, he's more into boys now.

"Are you uncomfortable?" The younger stared at him with concerned eyes. Bright shook his head and told him there's nothing wrong with his sexuality. How do you even realize what your sexuality is? I don't know what's mine. Am I straight? Bisexual? Gay? I have no clue.

===

"Hi, baby! Sorry, we're late. Let's go?" Gigie, together with her friends, Mild and Janhae, finally arrived. Janhae immediately nagged Win.

"I'm Mild Lapassalan. We've never met before, you are?" She extended her hand but Bright didn't know what to do. "Mild, he's mute. He can't answer you but I know his name is Bright." Gigie informed her. "Oh, hi Bright. You're cute. Can we pair up later during rides? Coz you know everybody has a partner." She said with hopeful eyes.

Someone save me. Bright repeated in his mind as he looked at Win who's now getting dragged by Janhae. It looks like I have no choice. He sighed. "Pretty, please?" Mild tried to use her charm to convince him.

"No, Mild. Pair up with Janhae. I'll pair up with Bright." He heard a voice coming from a far. Win? Bright quickly shifted his eyes towards him. Janhae is throwing a fit because Win didn't stick with her. "Come on, Janhae waited for this. Give this to her, will you?" Mild groaned.

"Stop forcing me to be with her. I already told you I'm not interested. Let's go, Bright." Win expressed his irritation and dragged Bright inside the amusement park. He felt scared for a moment because Win looked serious. "Are you okay? Did your wrist hurt? I'm sorry, those three are like Mean Girls. We don't like them but we try to be patient for Nani's sake."

The younger caressed the older's wrist since he felt that he gripped on it too hard when they went inside. Bright assured him that he's fine. "Where do you wanna ride first?" Dew asked the group after they were completed. "Let's ride Anchors Away!" Tu answered with excitement.

"I don't want to ride that, baby." Gigi whined to Nani. This made Tu clench her fists to control her anger. "Okay, what do you want?" Nani asked. "Ferris wheel!" She grinned.

"What the.. we just arrived and you wanted to ride the Ferris wheel already. I can't stand you, really. Go ride there on your own. Let's go, Dew, Bright, and Win." Tu tugged Dew's shirt and dragged him to the Anchors Away. Win signaled Nani to text him later so they could meet up.

===

"You and your temper, Miss Tontawan." Dew laughed. "Aren't you scared of rides?" Win suddenly asked Bright. He answered 'not much'. "Isn't it a weird feeling? Like when you want to scream but you can't?" Dew added. Man, if only you knew; it's hard. I can scream but I can't say any words. Bright faked a smile.