Chapter 13

D I A N A 

"You owe me money, hoe," the intimidating drug dealer spat at my face. I looked at him in disgust. No, I did not owe him money. I had bought drugs for the head of the student council, who had promised me $600 in return, which may I add, he did not. The head of the student council, Jake, was mortal enemies with the drug dealer, Alex. So, I was buying the drugs for him. 

"I'll get it to you soon," I say, not wanting to get hit by him, yet again. 

"You better have it before the party ends tonight at 1 am, or else I will hurt you," he says, glaring at me. He walked off, leaving me alone in the school courtyard. Ironically enough, that was the night my parents died.

-----------

I recognized the boy as soon as he got out of the car. It was Alex.

"What the hell, man?" Harry yells at him as Alex gets dangerously close.

"Your fucking ass girlfriend owes me money! She bought drugs from me a couple years back, and she hasn't paid up," Alex said, in a low scary voice. Harry gasps, looking at me.

"W-w-what? You bought drugs from him? You do drugs?" Harry asks with tears in his eyes, and it shattered my heart to see him like this.

"Okay, first of all, does it look like I do drugs? No. Yes, Harry, I bought drugs from this douche. No, they weren't for me," I say, and Alex's eyes go wide.

"Did you just call me a douche?" he inquires, and I nod. He strides over to where I am standing next to Harry and lifts his arm. Harry grabs his arm before Alex can hit me.

"Don't fucking touch her, or I will make you regret it," Harry growls. Alex backs down and asks me who the drugs where for.

"The drugs were for Jake Cook! You idiot, he was at the party that night and he was high as hell! And I wasn't!" I yell at him, trying to knock some sense into the high school dropout, "Go get the fucking money from him!"

"You should fucking leave," Harry spits at him. Alex looks at me, and he starts to walk off to his car. 

"You okay, baby?" Harry asks, wrapping me in a tight hug. After a couple of seconds of hugging, we hear sirens coming our way.

--------------------

"Are you sure you want to stay here at the hotel?" Harry asks, kissing me on the forehead.

"Yes, I'm still a bit shaken up and I would really like to sleep," I tell Harry as I lay down in bed.

"Of course, I'm only a phone call away," he says, kissing my lips sweetly. He tucks me into bed before heading out for his concert. "Oh, and the Advil for your headache is on the bedside table."

------------------

My cell phone was ringing as I was dancing along with some random stranger, pretending to be drunk. I checked the caller ID and decided not to answer. It was probably some telemarketer, wanting to know how I felt about soap dish. After it stopped ringing, it started up again, with the same caller ID. I decided to pick up my phone, seeing as it could be important.

"Hello?" I snap at the person on the other line.

"Diana Whales?" the person on the other line asks.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"Your parents were in an accident. You should come to the hospital."

----------------

"Yes, my name is Diana Whales, where are my parents?" I yell at the poor secretary at the hospital as I frantically rush in. 

A doctor, seeing the commotion I am making, comes over. "Diana Whales?" she asks and I nod. "I'm very sorry to break this to you. Your parents were in a house fire and they didn't make it."

-------------

I woke up, screaming and crying. Nobody was here to hold me, tell me it was all a dream. But it was reality, I had been the cause of my parents death. This was all a sign, first Alex trying to kill me with his car, and now this dream.

I knew I shouldn't have stayed. I knew it. I rummage around the hotel, looking for some type of razor. I found Harry's razor and took out the sharp silver specks that would do so much damage. I started slicing my wrists, not stopping. I would not stop until I couldn'se see skin. I wanted to go home to my parents. I look around the room, trying to find something to quicken up the process. I found the Advil.

I quicly unscrewed the cap with frantic hands. I couldn't wait to get out of here, even if that meant leaving Harry. I know that would break him, but he can do so much better than me. I'm just holding him back.

I quickly down all the pills, at least 28, and then realize what I had done. I'm finally going home.

I lay down on the bed, thinking of Harry and my parents. I close my eyes for the last time and take my last breaths before I'm surrounded by darkness.

-----------

H A R R Y

"That show was so much fun!" Niall says, hyper from our concert as we run down the halls of the hotel. 

"Mate, you should've seen your face when we poured that ice bucket on you!" Zayn says to a soaking wet Louis and we all laugh, recalling the event.

"Can we come in and see Diana? I want to see how she's doing," Liam quietly says as I put the card into the hotel room door. 

"Sure," I reply with, opening up to the suite.

"Let me go get her, she should probably wake up soon, so I know she's fine after that whole accident today," I say, and their eyes go soft. I head to the bedroom door, and slowly opening it, not wanting to wake her up just yet. I walk in and my heart drops.

"Call 911!" I yell, running over to Diana. The sheets were blood stained, and she was definitely unconscious. I looked at her wrists, and you couldn't even see her skin. It was all a big giant hole.

"Diana, please baby, stay with us," I say, trying to shake her awake, but she wouldn't budge.

"No baby, don't do this to us! Don't leave, Diana! Stay! Please!" I plead to the girl in front of me who is long gone. 

-------------

So yah, that just happened. I cried while writing this tbh... 

I gave you guys a lot today, since I won't be on probably for the rest of the week, as I have state tests yay. 

It took me 47 minutes to write this today, and I would gladly do it again because I have nothing to do with my life:-)

And no, the story is not over! I have many many many more chapters that I want to do! I've had this idea in mind for so long, and I know what I want to do, chapter by chapter. 

BUT I HIT 300 VIEWS!!!!

Just on Sunday, I hit 200, and now I hit 300. Wow, that's amazing, so thank you to everybody who reads/comments/votes! 

Sorry that this authors note was kinda long, but let me know if you guys like my authors notes or not!!

Thanks for reading!!