Do not touch her! -Natasha Romanoff

You were hot, it was a fact. Fortunately, you were already taken by the one and only Black widow. You met in a park, you were doing your daily jogging when someone behind you was not paying attention and went directly into your back. "Come on! Watch what you're doing lady" You almost yell from the ground, where the said lady pushes you. "I'm so sorry! Are you ok? I was not paying attention, let me help you!" The woman who made you fall takes your hand in hers and pulls you on your feet. When you look up you were met with the most beautiful eyes you ever saw. "H-hi, i-its ok, no problem" you stutter with a shy smile on your face. You did not know at the time it was the Black widow, you saw the Avengers on the news but you never saw her face. "Hi, I'm Natasha what about you?"You could not accept the fact that this beautiful girl was making conversation with you. ARGHH Y/N just try to be a normal person for once in your life. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you, Natasha," you said with the best posture you could manage with all the nervousness you felt. You both stand there awkwardly waiting for the other to speak when a couple of seconds later the red hair woman finally spoke."I was thinking to take you out for a coffee for an apology?" Nat says kind of shy. " You don't have to, it's ok". "No! I insist." You finally accepted and after that, you develop a relationship. She was great with you, taking you out on dates often, taking care of you like washing your hair in the shower. She was perfect, you would not ask for another girl. Although you were now living with Nat at the compound you were not a part of the team, you were at the university studying law. You were a couple of years younger than Natasha but you both didn't mind, it felt right being together. When you were both in the living room with the team watching some movies or whatever, the team always made fun of Natasha for being so soft with you, like pulling you onto her lap or giving you kisses across the face from time to time. They were saying things like"Aww Nat you're such a softie" or "Natasha I would have never guessed you were the type to crave cuddles" and they would go on and on about stuff like that. Even though she would shut them up, she would never stop showing you affection, she just could not get enough of you. She would always motivate you to study because she wants you to be the best, and she always makes sure to let you know she's proud of you. Natasha always brings you to the university every morning she can and comes and get you at the end of the day too. Even though you talk about a lot of things with your girlfriend, your classes include, you never talk about what was happening with the other students, Nat would become hysterical if she knew. That's why you never told her because she would become all Black widow and kill someone. In one of your classes, there was this guy, Kevin. He is a nice-looking guy, but you were in love with a certain badass girl and no one would ever top her. Every time he saw you, whether it's in the class of the building, he would always hit on you. Even though you would either ignore him or push him off he would always continue, he would not accept a no for an answer. At first, it was only some innocent flirting, but it's been a couple of weeks that he started being physical with you, touching your arm while speaking or putting his arm around your waist. Of course, you were always pushing him away, but you being you, you were too shy to confront him so you never said anything. What was the point? You were so little that he would crush you, and you already told him to back off multiple times and you also told him you were taken multiple times. At least for now he did not try to make a move on you. One day he decides to make a move, but you could have not asked a better moment for him to do so. You were sitting on the stairs waiting for Natasha to come and get you. After a while, you receive a text from her that she would be there in two minutes, so you decide to get up and start walking towards the street. What you did not expect was that Kevin would take you by the waist and pull you flush against him and kiss you. He was like twice your pound so even though you were doing your best to push him away, it was not enough. You were pushing against his chest as strong as you could and trying to move your face away but he had one arm around your lower back and the other one around the back of your neck. You were silently praying that Nat would arrive soon and comprehend that he was forcing you. As if God heard you, you felt someone forcing you out of his grip and then that someone hitting Kevin right in the nose. It was the one and only, Natasha Romanoff, your saviour. "You have no right to touch a girl without her consent, you asshole. If you ever touch her again, you will regret it. " After that, she came rushing to you and take you in her arms. " Are you ok baby girl?" You just melted in her arms. " I am now that you're here baby" She pulls away just enough to kiss you gently, putting all her love for you in that kiss. When you both needed air, you pull away. She took your hand and pulled you to her car. When you were sitting in the passenger seat, you looked everywhere for Kevin, and he was nowhere to be seen. Good, you thought, maybe he'll stop hitting on me. During the drive, she had a hand on your thigh, rubbing a soft circle on it to tell you she was here for you and protecting you. You told yourself that it was probably best to not tell her that Kevin was hitting on you since the beginning of the year, now that she exploded his nose. He will probably back off. When you arrived at the compound she runs on your side of the car to open the door for you and pick you up bridal style and brought you into your shared room and putting you gently on the bed. "Stay here my love, I'm going to go start a shower for both of us, it's gonna help you relax." So you waited a couple of minutes and Nat came out of the bathroom to pick you up and siting you on the edge of the toilette. "Baby, I'm still able to walk you know, "You said between giggles. "I know baby girl, I just want to take care of you" And with that being said, she started undressing you and herself. She picked you up and you put your legs around her waist so that you would be as close as possible to her. The fact that she took care of you was an understatement. She washes your hair as gently as possible, she washes every inch of your body with love. There was nothing sexual in those touches, it was pure love, she wanted you to know that she was there for you and she always will be.