7 minutes in heaven-Scarlett Johansson-Part 2-SMUT

18+**
1 week later**

You couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, those lips, that tongue, that fucking woman. After that night, you exchange a couple of texts but none of them were about the heated kiss you shared. Even though she told you she wanted it to happen again, you were afraid that it wouldn't happen again. That kiss let out the feelings you buried so deep inside of you you didn't even know you still had. This woman made you fall in love all over again in five fucking minutes. Let's just hope she didn't lie when she told you she wanted this... Later that night you were getting ready for bed when someone knocks on your door. Who could that be at this hour? The person at the door was the one and only Scarlett.

You let her step into your house and ask her. "What are you doing here?" She smiled and took your hand in hers to bring you over the couch. You both sit down and you waited for her to talk. "So basically I've been busy this week. I left him Y/N. After that night I couldn't hide my feelings anymore now that I tasted your lips. I spent all week getting my stuff out of his house and rent an apartment. Even if you don't feel the same I had to leave him because I was never in love with him." You looked at her in shock. Eyes wide open and mouth agape. You couldn't believe what you heard. As you were trying to form the correct sentence in your head, Scarlett was beginning to think that you didn't felt the same. "You know what? Forget it, we can act like a didn't say anything and-" You cut her off by pushing your lips against hers in a needy kiss. She immediately kissed you back and pulled you into her lap to straddle her. When the air was needed you pulled away and put your forehead on hers. "I have feelings for you too Scar." You both smiled and lean to kiss the other again. Like the first kiss, it got heated pretty quickly. When she smacks your ass with both of her hands to bring you closer in the process, you lost it. You let out a moan and pulled away from her mouth and whispered in her ear. "I want you so bad Scar." She moans a little and pulled your face to look you in the eyes. "Are you sure you want this baby?" "Yes, please bring me to my room Scar." That's the only thing she needed to hear to continue on this path. She got up with you in her arms and brought you to your bedroom. She gently put you on the bed and crawled on top of you. You kissed for a while until she started to make her way down to suck on your neck. She tried a couple of spots until she sucked on the spot that makes you weak in the knee. You let out a groan and she smirks to herself. She made her way down to your chest and lift your shirt over your head. She didn't expect you to be braless under your shirt. She was looking at your upper body like you were a piece of art. "You are so beautiful" She mumbles to herself before attached her lips to one of your nipples and start to massage your other tits. You arched your back into her mouth and tangle your hand in her hair. She played with your tits for a while, enough for you to be sure that you were dripping wet. She kissed your stomach and before she could remove your pants you pulled at her sweatshirt and removed it. You unclip her bra and bring her back up to kiss her. When both of your tits touch you both let out a low moan. She resumes her way down and removed your pants with your underwear. When she saw your dripping cunt she couldn't help but take out a long strip to taste you. She let out a moan like you and said. " Fuck baby, you taste so fucking good." She continues to lick long strip on your core and you almost scream from the pleasure. After a while, she began to suck at your clit and pushed two fingers inside of you. You could feel yourself becoming close to your orgasm. "Fuck Scar I'm gonna cum." With those words, she went even faster and within seconds you came into her mouth. She swallowed all of your juice and climb back up to kiss you. She pushed her tongue inside your mouth so you could taste yourself. You moan at the tastes. You tried to take her pants off but with the position you were in, it wasn't easy. So she got out of bed to rip the rest of her clothes off and went back on top of you. As you continued to kiss you bend your knee so that your thigh was against her pussy. She grinds down almost instantly and lets out a loud moan. She ground on your thigh faster and faster, your leg was coated with her juice. "Fuck baby you feel so good against me," She said with her breath laboured. "You are so hot Scar, don't stop until you cum on my thigh." This made her go faster and harder. Not long after you felt her tremble above you and you felt a liquid go down your thigh. With a loud cry, she came and fell on top of you. You caress her back and waited for her to gain her breath. She drops beside you and looks at you. "You're amazing Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and say"Of course" With that you start to kiss her again. It didn't take long for it to become heated again. She pulled away and giggle "You insatiable you know that?" You climb on top of her and say "Only with you my love" You start kissing her again and after a while, you got up to take something. You came back with a strap-on. She lifts herself on her elbows and smirks at you. "What do you think you're doing?" You leaned against her ear and say "I'm going to ride you Scar" When you pulled away you saw her gulp and you set the double strap in her. It was a strap that as a double end, so when you would ride her, she would feel it too. You climb on her lap and lower yourself on the strap. Scar was looking at you and she was almost drooling at the sight before her. You started to bounce up and down at a slow pace, Scar could already feel the pleasure that this was giving her. The sight was almost enough for her to be pushed over the edge, so this was making her feel things she didn't know she could. As you ride her faster and harder, both of you were moaning mess. To add to the pleasure she started to play with your nipple and you did the same to her. You were gripping at her breast for support like your life depend on it. But she didn't care, for what its worth, she was loving it even more. You felt the usual sensation of burning in you stomach as you knew your high was close. "Scar I'm going to-" "I know baby, me too, just don't stop, you're so good at this" Not a minute later, you were both screaming each others name as you came. You removed yourself from her and throw the strap away to cuddle into her side. You put your head on her chest and her arm was around your waist as you both drift off to sleep. Let's say that this night was going to be on both of your mind for a while.

How is that? Scarlettsbottomx