Chapter 6

Killua POV:

As me, Kurapika, and old man walked out, Kurapika called to book seats on a flight. Illumi was at the Zoldyck house, probably predicting that I will be there to stop him from bringing me back. Stupid Illumi. He'll pay.

"So, Killua." I look over at Leorio. "Yeah?" He talks while not looking at me. "How are you expecting to get revenge on Illumi? I don't expect us to win when Illumi is stronger than you and literally has the whole family with him. I can't even expect how strong they are due to the fact that they have a door that weighs tons." He mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

"Our flight is soon." Kurapika explains. "We have to go to the airport." Me and Leorio nod as we all start to run. This reminded me of the run in the Hunter exam, with Gon...No. I shouldn't be thinking negatively. He won't die, and I'll be sure of that. As we run to the airport, all of us had a suitcase rolling behind us. We give our tickets and get on the plane. This will be a long trip.

Gon POV:

I used Zetsu(Is it Zetsu? I'm forgetful-) to hide my presense as I hear Kurapika explain that they will be going on a plane soon. I call and quickly get my own ticket as they start running. The flight must be very soon.  I quietly run behind them. I'm very lucky they had their suitcases behind them, blocking out a noise when I accidentally tripped. Stupid trash. I couldn't see that coming.

I think I'm in an airport. I sense people everywhere. I pushed through the crowd, following my friends' smells. As I give my ticket, I get on the plane. Wait...I hear Killua talking with Leorio and Kurapika. Oh no, they'll see me! I place my black hood on me I hear and sense them pass by. 'Phew.' I though as I sighed mentally. They think they left me at the house, when I'm really following them. I decide to listen to Killua's conversation with Kurapika and Leorio. Wait- They are sitting at the seats to the right of me?! This will be a long ride...

"Bisky texted me..." Killua says, trailing off his voice.

"Really? Why?" Kurapika asks.

"She said that when she came back to check on Gon, he wasn't there." Killua explains.

Oh god! I forgot about Bisky! Now what? They'll probably think I'm following them or went missing! "We're already in the air, Killua. Let's just go, and worry about Gon when we kill Illumi." Leorio says with confidence. "Okay." I hear Killua kind of grumble. Sigh. I take out my phone(His hood is still on by the way), and ask the person next to me to put on the music. I place my earbuds in my ears and plug it in the phone.

I fell asleep I guess. People were walking out of the plane. Oh well, here we go.

                                         To Be Continued...

Sorry guys. I haven't been in the mood to post anything at all. I have my ideas for what they are going to do, but I just don't have the motivation to post chapters right now. I promise to post tomorrow(Sorry, guys. I really need a break. Ever since I joined Wattpad I've been over working myself). I promise to post a bit on my other stories I have more motivation with but that's it. I hope next week my motivation and ideas flow back to me. As you guys don't know, I'm 11 years old, and don't tend to have the big mindset as everyone else older than me that writes these kind of stories. Wattpad has been keeping me from paying attention in class, and I'm falling behind. I hope you guys understand.