Almost killed

After a few minutes what it seemed like hours kiba finally returned with some friends. Sevagoth on the other hand seemed calm as he was in his knees not moving a muscle. As then Kiba spoke.

"What happened after I left?" 'Rias: well it stopped freaking out and it now it seems it's like meditating of some sort" she then shrugs as they watch. 'Akeno: my my it looks so colorful, the way the purple and the white go together that is truly beautiful it truly amazes me". 'Issei: you know if it really did all this uproot these trees and went berserk we should eliminate it, you know I have the Red Dragon Emperor as a gear so it must be easy". After issei finished his sentence Sevagoth spoke through his shadow but it was nowhere to be seen. "You really think you can kill me?" As he spoke a raspy voice came out "By all means I dare YOU to try" he then got up and faced them as so did Issei 'Issei: Don't get cocky just because...you are much taller then me and..and more deathly" Sevagoth then pulled out a small seed and pushed it into the ground "gloom"

'Issei: hah it seems it wants to plant something before it dies, my he does care about the flowers" Issei then ran at him getting ready to punch but something happened like he was slowed in a way "seems you are a threat to my survival" then Issei was lifted into the air by nothing as then the shadow revealed itself. The team then came out from hiding
"Don't hurt him" the trio said but as for koneko "please do". Sevagoth then turned back looking at Issei as he dug his claw into the belly of the human below his stomach and missing his intestines as he started to bleed.