At peace

He felt the sadness of the shadow. He has to do everything to silence its cries. As he rose up onto his feet the ships A.I responded "Coordinates locked, beginning time warp in 5 seconds" he felt a sense of happiness that his journey was about to end.
"5"
The shadow then reappeared.
"4"
Looking out from the glass it puts it massive claw on the glass looking out into the vacuum of space.
"3"
The shadow them looks at the Tenno giving him a nod to show him thank you.
"2"
He looks back at the glass showing millions of other stars and with no facial expressions he just looked moving his head a bit each time.
"1, time warp is now commencing hold onto something"
Then a bright flash of light happened showing that it work then when they finished the warp the Tenno took control of the tempestarii and started to move the ghost ship. Then the ships A.I spoke "Straight ahead. There is a life signal but it is very faint" as the ship approached the signal he saw a pod "this must be it" he thought as the pod slowly drifted. The ship then took the pod into its cargo bay. The Tenno and the shadow both went there as the pod spoke with a raspy voice " I Wait For The Shadow" then the shadow responded "Your Shadow Has come" the pod then open to reveal Sevagoth laying inside. The shadow slowly drifted over the body as it slowly disappeared finally becoming one with its body. As a proper burial for the shadow and sevagoth the pod was closed containing them both as the bod got ejected from the ship at speeds no man could have gone. As the pods speed grew faster and faster the reality was shattered taking them both somewhere else.