𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 - 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪

[2909 ]

[2909 ]

          "𝐃𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧

          "𝐃𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧 ...?" I whispered into the now freezing air. The dragon that used to be my so called friend was now raging through the skies, seeking havoc on Mondstadt. I turn around and rushed up the stairs to the statue's court yard, seeking help from my friend. I see the familiar green bard staring up at the sky, lyre in hand as he watched in awe and fear. I ran up to him, catching his attention.

"𝐘/𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐬 𝐃𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧 ...?" He muttered very few questions as he watched our friend soar through the now clouded sky. I shook my head and looked at him with a disappointed look.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰." Was all I said. He sighed and returned my gaze. He smiled slightly at me and was about to say something, if not cut off by Amber.

"𝐘/𝐧, 𝐘/𝐧! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 -!" She shouted, pointing to the sky. The blond haired traveler slowly descended down from the air and landed carefully, their braided hair a complete mess now. I smiled at them and they smiled back, all before Venti grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫! 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Venti exclaimed, his tone excited and laced with annoyance. The traveler shook their head and shrugged their shoulders at Venti, before turning their gaze back towards me. Venti's hand gripped onto my arm tighter. "𝐇𝐞𝐡, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞!" The Traveler merely nodded, not breaking eye contact with me. I flinched and pulled away from Venti, grabbing my arm in pain.

"𝐎𝐰! 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?" I slightly shouted, the harsh wind carrying my voice to him. His eyes widen and he shook his head, reaching his hands out to me.

"𝐀𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈?" He shouted, worry lacing his voice. I sighed and shook my head as he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, placing his head on my shoulder. Although I couldn't see it, I could feel him glaring at the Traveler. Eventually he let go and grabbed my hand. Amber huffed and placed her hands on her hips and puffed up her cheeks, only to be interrupted by the faint sound of clapping.