Chapter 24 Kaiya's Birthday Blues & Always There For You

It Was A Friday Afternoon Everyone Was Going On About Their Day, The Weekends Were Upon Them. Everyone Was Very Excited About Spending Time With Their Family & Friends, Or They Just Wanted To Spend Their Day Off Relaxing. The Sound Of Many Kids Laughter Filled The Air, The Birds Were Chirping lovely Melodies.

{{Meanwhile, At Kaiya's House, Kaiya Was Sitting On Her Couch

{{Meanwhile, At Kaiya's House, Kaiya Was Sitting On Her Couch.}} It Was An A Hard Time For Kaiya, It Was Her Birthday She Turned 21, But Kaiya Was Not Celebrating Her Birthday. Since It Was Not Only Her Birthday, But It Was Also The Day That Kaiya's Parents Were Killed By The Ghoul Yamori. Only Kaiya's Boyfriend Ken & Hide Knew About It, Ken Suggested That He Stayed Home From Work; And Just Stay With Kaiya. But Kaiya Immediately Refused Ken's Offer To Stay With Her,

" Babe, Are You Sure You Don't Me To Stay home With You, I Can just Not Work Today, I Can Stay Home With You If You Need Me To; I Just Don't Want To Leave You Home Alone." Ken Said To Her,

As He Sat Beside Her He Gently Wrapped His Arms Around Her. Kaiya Rested Her Head Onto Ken's Broad Chest, Ken Ran His Hand Up & Down On Kaiya's Back In A Loving Manner; Kaiya Looks Up At Ken She Gave Him A Reassuring Smile She Gently placed Her Hand On Top Of His, Her Reassuring Smile Still On Her Lips She Leaned Towards Him. She Gently Kissed Him On The Cheek, " I Am Fine, My Cuddly Bear You Should Go To Work, I Will Be There Soon." Kaiya Said With A Sigh, Ken Knew That He Couldn't Argue With Kaiya; So He Sat Up From The Couch.

" Okay Babe, I Will Be Waiting For You At Work; I Love You So Much Babe." Ken Said In A Lovingly Tone, As He Gently Kissed Kaiya's On The Forehead; Their Forehead Rested Against One Another. Ken Gently Caressed Kaiya's Cheek With The back Of His Knuckles, He Then Left The The House Leaving Kaiya Alone; As He Walked Up The Street To The Cafe. He Noticed Hide Who had Just Entered Anteiku, " I Wish I Could Do Something To Make Kaiya Feel Better, Since I Knew How Hard This Particular Day Is For Her;" Ken Thought To Himself.