Part 6: First day of My Hero Acadamia

Lance's POV:
So in the time of a week I packed, Found out my friends also got in, Messed with my siblings, nieces, and nephews! Now to actually go there.

"ALLURA COME ON, I DON'T WANNA BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY!" I yelled at her, Also rolling my eyes.
"COMING!" She yelled from upstairs. I quietly thought to myself. The one time I wanna be early she has to take so long. Just then Alurra came down.
"Ok you ready to go?" She asked me
"I've been ready to go" I said and started heading for the door with my luggage.

Seeing as they have dorms because a student was attacked last year I had to pack a lot. All my skin care routines, My favorite clothes; which is a lot as it is, All my favorite Eyeliners cause I wanna have that gay moment wear I apply there eyeliner almost perfectly then we kiss, and a lot more. So I basically was dragging my luggage. Alurra laughed at me and I glared back at her. Making her laugh even harder. I sat my luggage into my dad's car and hug my family.

"Look out for yourself ok, Mi guapo hijo?"
"Of course Mama!" Lance said sitting his last thing in the back of the car.
"Mkay, well papa's dropping you and Allura off!"
"Okay, See ya Mama" Lance says then gets in the back seat of the car, since Allura took the front.

As we arrived at the front I looked up at the school. I got out and headed to the back, I grabbed my stuff as Alurra walked into the school and to her class. She had moved into her dorm two years ago, in her first year at UA. So now I have to find my own way. I look down at the paper and It said it's to the left of UA, wasn't hard to miss. So I grabbed my stuff, waving bye to dad one last time then to the dorms. The dorm sat exactly to the left of UA, path way to the training grounds of UA, and connected to Centamento's classroom.

I walked in and looked around. It looks like I was the first there, I walked over to the big sheet that was hanging on the wall. It looked like dorm assignments, and we had roommates. The room look pretty big, Two pretty big bedrooms with a bathroom, a small lounge room, and a little kitchen. It was more like a pantry, there was no stove but there was a toaster and microwave, and a few cabinets. That was the design that was shown, it was on top so I looked to the bottom to see the names. For some reason my name was at the very bottom, I was paired with... KEITH?!

YOU MEAN EMO KEITH?!
MY CRUSH KEITH?!
THE GUY WITH UNCONTROLLABLE FIRE POWERS THAT HE'S ACTUALLY AMAZING WITH NOW?!.. Oh that's probably why they put him with me, water, fire. It makes a lot of sense actually.

I thought, it obviously didn't stop my mind from going haywire nor me from blushing.

"Oh... I was hoping to be the first to scare people!" Pidge said, in slight pout. They looked at me once again to see me with a red faced. Pidge raised she eyebrow and walked to where I was looking at something very intensely. She looked down the roommate list and saw her name, all alone.

Nice, I don't have roommate cause there's an uneven amount of students. She then looked at my name. They stared for a second then suddenly burst out laughing.
"HAHAHAHAHA YOUR GONNA BE WITH KEITH! YOUR CRUSH, AHSHSHSHSHSU" She laughed out and I sulked and waddled over to the couch in the... Common area? Who knows what it's actually called. Pidge continued to laugh at me sulking.

Just then someone walked in. He had this kind of... Evil? Aura to him. He walked in as if he owned everything. He looked at me and Pidge with a little disgust. Then walked past after taking a look at the list. He lugged his stuff along and rolled away. Me and Pidge looked at each other then they shrugged. I looked back at him one more time then turned.

About two minutes later Hunk waddles in with a suitcase. He looked at me and Pidge's suitcases are then to me and Pidge and sits his stuff beside ours. Then walks on over and plops down next to me, Who had went back to Sulking in that short time.

He took a good look at me and turned to Pidge.
"What's up with Lance?" He asked.
"He's dorm mates with Keith" She said with a smug face and after a moment of realization Hunk began to giggle. I turned even more red and put my head in my hands.

"I get it! Stop laughing already!" Lance said utterly humiliated. This made Hunk and Pidge laugh more. Lance, not taking any more of this, stood up abrutly and grabbed his suitcase. He walked down the hall, Taking another look at the poster for the room number then headed to the elavator.
________________________________________________________________________
That's it for this. I fell out of writing these stories for awhile so I'm sorry, but i made it longer to help😃
BYEE
🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
🌙❤❤🌙❤❤🌙
❤💓💓❤💓💓❤
❤💓💓💓💓💓❤
🌙❤💓💓💓❤🌙
🌙🌙❤💓❤🌙🌙
🌙🌙🌙❤🌙🌙🌙
🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘