Seven

Louis POV

It's 8:59 am and I have to go pick up Harry for our first date.I'm so excited to see him,he is literally the cutest person I know.

It's now 9:01 am and I have to go take a shower bc I don't want to be smelling bad on our first date,it will be embarrassing.

I get done take a shower,now I brush my teeth and then I get changed into a nice outfit,I want to look good for our first date.

I found the  right outfit for this date and now I'm going to head downstairs to get a granola bar to eat it while I'm planning for our date,it's going to be the best date ever.

While planning out the date I'm going to play music,I decide to play all of me by John Legend.

When Louis was listening to that he thought of Harry and he felt so many butterflies in his stomach,he was surely in love with the curly lad

Omg I'm so in love with Harry,he's making me feel all of these things and it feels good bc he makes me the happiest person alive.

It is now 9:49 AM and I'm getting in my car to head to Harry's house to pick him up for our first date.

I finally arrived at his house and I send him a message that I'm here.

Harry's POV

I woke up early today because it's my first date with Louis and I wanted to dress up nice for him.

It's 8:17 am and our date is at 10 or I think he is picking me up at 10 am I don't k ow I forgot but imma be awake so whatever time he gets here Imma be all done getting ready.

I go take a shower like I always do and after my long shower I brush my teeth,I head to my closet where I already had my outfit chosen so I just grab it and I start changing.

I got done changing so I went and grabbed my cologne and I spray it on me but not too much bc the cologne is strong.

I went downstairs to watch a movie while I waited for Louis to come and pick me up.

Harry was about to eat cereal until he got a text from Louis so then Harry didn't eat bc he doesn't want to be full

——————————

Louis😁😍: hey haz I'm here

Harry😘💚: oh ok I'm heading to the door.

Louis😁😍: ok can't wait :)

Harry😘💚: same

-
-
-
-
-

I'm sorry I'm taking long to post it's bc Im back doing school and I need to catch up but I'll try to post more soon and if not then I promise you that I will finish it and I won't leave it like this.

Vote
Comment
Share