Chapter 1

Marinette's Pov:

I woke up in the morning with one of my maids calling me "Princess Marinette". I woke up, rubbing my eyes and stretched my arms and legs. I pushed my blanket down and went towards the restroom. There I brushed my teeth and relaxed in the tub as it was filled with foam and red rose petals. After my bath I went out of the bathroom wearing robes. Then I went over to the Spa room and had a really good time. Then one of my maids helped me dress up. The gown I was wearing was pink with flowers embroidered on it. It was one of my favorite ones. I thanked the maid and went straight for the throne room where I was greeted by  maman and papa. "Good Morning" I said while doing a curtsy. "Good Morning my princess" said papa. I smiled at him and started having a nice talk with them and walked towards the dining room where I had a delicious breakfast. I thanked the chef for the good meal and then walked towards the garden and played along with the birds and butterflies for some time. After some time my papa came there. "Marinette you are going to go to Paris my homeland  and go to a school called Françoise Dupont High School to learn more about my cultures and traditions. " he said with a smile. I was a little sad as I had stayed all my life in China, but also a part of me was happy since I could meet my uncles and aunts from my father's side. Also I found out that I was going alone. The next day I packed my bags and I was ready to go. I kissed my maman and papa on the cheek as I waved goodbye as I boarded my private jet. I going to be in Paris for a whole year I thought as I fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hope you enjoyed Chapter one. This is my first book. If you have anything to say be free to share. And if you did not know, Sabine is Queen and Tom is King. Don't forget to vote. Hope you like my book and have a nice day ahead. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee