Chapter 9

Marinette's Pov

I woke up hearing the loud noise outside. I looked to the window to see lightning and heavy rainfall. I knew this was bad news, so I just changed the weather to a crystal clear night sky and then rang the small bell for my nurse to come. The nurse called the doctor, who then ran some tests on me to see if I was okay to discharge. And since I was, I teleported to my house and went back to sleep. The next day my mom came running to me and gave me a kiss. "Oh sweetheart, I was so worried. What happened?" my mom asked. "The doctor told me that it was because as time went by my magic's power was increasing, so that day my body still couldn't take that much power and so I fainted." I said. "Oh ok." said mom and left the room so that I could have some time for myself. After some time I got out of bed, I got ready in a red gown and a tiara, I also made my hair. 

(like below)

Then I went to the woods to see my furry and feathered friends.

Alya's POV

After the bad weather stopped suddenly, we decided to go to the nearby woods to get some fresh air. We saw beautiful trees and birds and even the princess... WAIT! THE PRINCESS! She was sitting on a rock and glowing under the shining sun. There were birds, bunnies, a deer etc near her. She was petting most of them and giving them food. We all rushed towards her and started taking pictures. All the animals ran away as we all came rushing near her. She smiled nervously as we all took hundreds of pictures of her. Then Nino nudged me to look at Adrien, he was blushing as he looked at the princess. Does he like him? I don't think so, I know so! But anyway, I felt like I had seen her before even though I know I didn't. Anyways we were all very excited for the coronation. Everyone told that it was going to happen tomorrow. 

Adrien's POV

After we got out of the woods, we decided to shop for some fancy clothes for the coronation day. Me and the boys were looking for good suits to wear, we only had one option, but the girls could wear different types of dresses. That was no fair. But anyways, when we got to the shop, I bought a blue suit and a blue tie to match, I also bought some black fancy shoes. The girls had clothes in the colors of red, orange, pink, blue, purple etc. The girls went to a salon after picking out their dresses and even did their nails. After a long day we came to the hotel and I jumped on to the bed. When my head touched the pillow, I instantly fell asleep.