Chapter 2

Adrien's Pov

It was my first time going to a normal school. I had pleaded my father to go. I sat in the car and when I reached the school, I hoped off as I met new people who were looking at me in amazement as I was very famous. I entered the class I was supposed to go in and saw so many people  starring at me. Then I heard as a high pitch scream fill in the air "ADRIKINS". If you wanted to know how it would sound like if dinosaurs screeched here is an example on how it will sound like. It was Cloe. She  grabbed my hand and pushed everyone out of the way. Then she rested her head on my shoulder. I took my hand away and sat down near a boy wearing headphones and a cap. I introduced myself and so did he. After a while I saw a girl walk in. She had chocolate brown hair and her name was Lila Rossi. Then the teacher walked in. She introduced her self to me since I was new. Then she told us that there was going to be an important announcement. I was eager to know what it was going to be. " The Princess of China is going to attend the school today. Treat her well and do not ask her too many question and be in your best behavior. She will be attending this school for this whole year." Miss Bustier said. Suddenly we heard marching and then someone opened the door. It was a guards. Then the princess walked in . She was beautiful with her bluebell eyes and silky blue hair and her red rosy lips. "Nǐ hǎo" she said while doing a curtsy. Everyone looked at each other with confusion.  "Nǐ hǎo" I said while doin a curtsy back. Then the teacher and class said the same thing and curtsied in unison. Miss Bustier asked her where she wanted to sit. Lila waved her hand and tapped on her seat showing her to sit down near her. I wish I could sit next to the princess but I already sat next to Nino. I sighed and looked down sorrowfully. "May I sit next to the blond boy" she said pointing towards me. I gave a small grin as the teacher agreed. Nino wasn't bothered that he had to sit next to Lila, as he just shrugged and went to his assigned seat. Then one of the guards were about to come, but then she stopped them and told them that they were free to go. The guards nodded and  went away. She smiled at us and told us to continue the lesson. And like that school went on with the princess getting so much attention and I wasn't paying too much attention as what was happening I was just looking at her. School ended and so we all were going to go home but, it started raining. I checked my pockets and I remembered that I put my umbrella on the table. Silly me I thought. "It's beautiful isn't it." said somebody. I looked towards the direction the sound came from and saw...

Comment if you know who it might be. And don't forget to vote. Hope you like my book so far. I am so excited since this is my first time writing a book like I said before. If there is anything you will want be to do in my book please comment and tell me. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee 👋🙋‍♀️😋❤