Another Author's Note

Hello everybody once again. It's been a long time since I've updated this story and I apologize. I've been busy and when I do have time I just don't have the motivation to write.
I've been reading this story over and over and I've decided to go back and make some changes to make it more realistic. I have done some more research and will be changing some things. Some dialogue could possibly change along with other things.
Also, I have realized how unlikely it is for a bunch of 18 year olds to go out on the circuit with no adults and be trusted by themselves with 7 horses and people of the opposite sex.
I'm sure some of you have been wondering where exactly they got all these amazing skills like being able to drive a truck with a 45 foot trailer. Brandy, Keith, and Austin grew up on a farm all their lives and started driving at a young age. Brandy's parents were very open to teaching Layla as well. This means they have the skills, the people around them, and the space to learn this. Also, where did they get all of this money to do this. First off, Brandy's parents own a very large, very nice dairy farm that ships milk all over the country. Second, Keith's parents own a small, but well known breeding farm with quality horses. Third, Layla's parents are a well known defense attorney and doctor. Fourth, Austin's parents inherited a large amount of money when they were younger and invested well. Also, where are their parents and how are they letting them do this? Their parents trust them quite a bit and expect them to be able to take care of themselves as adults know. They also have their own lives to live with jobs they have to do. They also know all of the quartet very well and know nothing bad will happen. Parents have agreed to pay for feed and hospital bills if it pops up. Everyone else will chip in for gas and food with money saved up and their winnings and if they run out of money, they are going to turn around and head home.
If you guys have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. I get that this is a lot of info, but I wanted to clarify anything anybody might've had questions on. Oh yeah, thank you to everyone who has read my story. Over one thousand views now! I'm so happy.
I'll try and update more, but I'm also going to be getting busier with 4H animal season right around the corner.
I've already picked out my lamb, but I need some names. It's a boy and I prefer kinda different names. For example, one lamb was named Womba Jimba which means crazy sheep, one was named MotoMoto because he was big like the hippo in Madagascar, and one was Klova which means clover. If anybody comes up with a cool name, I'll dedicate the next real chapter to them. No guarantees I will use it though.